Another storage option, *no hacking required*

Sounds great! I was a bit disapointed 2 weekends ago since it was the fall busa bash on the dragon. I was expecting to see every other bike a Busa. Ohh well the few busas riders I did meet were very cool.:beerchug:
Instead I got stuck behind Hardly A motorcycles.. GRRRRRRRRRR! Some didnt use the pull offs and I had to follow them watching sparks fly from there floor boards as they reamed em out as I rode behind with one arm resting on the tank in fusteration feeling as I was in an Old Folks Parade in Florida

That's why they invented the "illegal pass over double yellow lines" :whistle: haha...I actually had to readapt to riding back in NJ after we came back from Tennessee...was pretty difficult lol :rofl: How far is the dragon from you?

That's why they invented the "illegal pass over double yellow lines" :whistle: haha...I actually had to readapt to riding back in NJ after we came back from Tennessee...was pretty difficult lol :rofl: How far is the dragon from you?

The Dragon is 220 miles from me. I was born and raised in NJ and rode motorcycles for 2 years before leaving. Driving in New Jersey is a challenge in its own league. Ahhhh New Jersey a great place to be from......................................Far away from. :laugh:

dude, i'm actually looking for the same set up for my bike. i'll post pictures after i'm done.

Yes NJ has its obstacles...mainly the State Police...the others don't bother with bikes really...staties have a lot more money and resources though (like helicopters) so it's just not worth it :laugh:

However, riding in NJ will make you a better rider as it ensures you know what the hell is going on around you at all times since people here drive like SH*T! :poke: If I could move out of Jersey I would, however both my job and my wife's jobs are here and that is just not an option for us. There are some nice rides though got to say not all bad.

that's a great mod. I wounder what this would look like on my orange and black.
297978187_o.jpg

here is the link for e-bay it's $39.95. I was thinking of doing it like yours so when I set the cruise I can lean back against it.

here is the link for e-bay it's $39.95. I was thinking of doing it like yours so when I set the cruise I can lean back against it.

Looks good!
The mod is simple and takes less then 30 minutes to do.
Once you drill the bolt pattern in the case you can take it on and
off within 5-10 minutes.

Back