Right Side Cowling (side fairing) for 09 black busa

xXBusaKingXx

Registered
so ive recently got a chance to look at my bike in storage, didnt have a camera so no pitchers het :( but really all i will need is right side cowling thats black with all the heats guards OEM paint and stickers

now im a noob when it come to owning a hayabusa or a computer in general
so if anyone could help me out i would be very thankfull

so ive recently got a chance to look at my bike in storage, didnt have a camera so no pitchers het :( but really all i will need is right side cowling thats black with all the heats guards OEM paint and stickers

now im a noob when it come to owning a hayabusa or a computer in general
so if anyone could help me out i would be very thankfull

There's 2 main sections to that right side cowling. Do you need both pieces or just the front lower cowling with the Kanji on it?

94450-15H00-YAY RH Side cowling
$369.99

That does not include shipping or any of the foam or heatshields behind it though.

Justin the heat shields aren't that expensive, and I'm thinking some of them are shipped with the fairing. Really don't understand why the part isn't shipped with all the shields and pads.

Justin the heat shields aren't that expensive, and I'm thinking some of them are shipped with the fairing. Really don't understand why the part isn't shipped with all the shields and pads.

The foam pads aren't cheap for being just foam pads and no, none of the fairings come with foam for Gen II's.

Back