Right Side Fairing

WESeib

Registered
So, I had the right side fairing off my '09 to do an oil change.

I got to looking very carefully at it and apparently it's split into pieces. It isn't one sheet of plastic like I had originally thought. This gave me an idea.
You know the non painted plastic pieces on the fairing that runs along the gas tank? I think I'd like to paint those. However, I'd like to know that I could order new pieces, just those, instead of the whole fairing. They seperate from the fairing so I thought I would be able to order just those plastic runners.

Only problem? I've checked suzuki's side fairing diagrams pretty thoroughly and it doesn't look like you can get just those plastic runners, it looks like you would have to get the whole damn fairing just to get those.

Am I wrong? Does anyone have a part# associated with just those pieces?

Edited: Can a mod move this to Gen2 Information. I posted it in the wrong category. Thanks

Last edited:
Are you referring to the Dash panels? I believe you can buy those separately. I'm looking at some Carbon Fiber ones and they are separate pieces. I read that its just easier when you remove the fairing to take it off in one piece.. :thumbsup:

You can order all pieces individually. I have used MRCycles in Ashville, NC to replace panels. They'll look up parts and have decent pricing as well.

Are you referring to the Dash panels?
No, I don't think so. These are actually bolted and clipped to the side fairing.
They are unpainted and they run the entire length of the gas tank. They sit between the gas tank and the side fairing.

I stopped by the stealership, actually, they are pretty good. They had a much more complete listing then the parts finder diagrams and yes, they can be ordered seperately. They are roughly $36.00.

Moved as requested.

use honda east of toledo. they have the BEST prices on oem suzuki parts. you can call and ask for justin. he will hook you up with free shipping as well. i just ordered one of those as i broke the plastic pin on the back side of it. they also offer an excellent parts micro fische online.

Back