Interested in an undertail with extra storage?

I am still getting mine together. the fit is amazing. and Yeah, that was a 2liter bottle in the pics. from the stock Gen II undertail, this one is ~3-4in deeper in the center. enough to hold a 2 liter and then some. This has more room than the Gen II trunk mod.

Nice!! I know the top exterior plastic will be bolted to the sub frame, but where exactly will the underside of the exterior tail clip too ?

I cant wait til these become available... It is the only thing left that I do not have for my Gen2 tail. I think one of those nice new black T-shirts should come with the first 10 orders :laugh: :thumbsup:

Nice!! I know the top exterior plastic will be bolted to the sub frame, but where exactly will the underside of the exterior tail clip too ?

I assume that you are talking about the 4 push pins, didnt think of that but I assume they wont be needed.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319807597.871665.jpg

Slowly but surely.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.318500,-117.150049

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1319807597.871665.jpg

I NEED to see the plastics on with this. I want to know how the fit/finish is gonna be with the plastics on.

Guy, do you have any pics of them FULLY installed?

I'm in need of more trunk room and am gonna do the trashcan mod soon unless this one fits good underneath and the tail plastics aren't flappin' in the breeze.
We're dyin' over here, need more pics! :laugh:

Sounds like we have a few weeks before they are available to us anyway Skaz, but I think we all would like to see what it looks like. :D

Sounds like we have a few weeks before they are available to us anyway Skaz, but I think we all would like to see what it looks like. :D

I am buying one regardless so I can take a slew of pictures when they get released.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

Just in case anyone doesn't realize, the trunk itself isn't waterproof. I'm not talking about the sides and bottom either, but the top, around the rear seat or hump.
I've done alot of riding in the rain and the water blows in between the seat/hump and the tail itself.
I've been trying to figure out the best way to use weatherstripping around it for a while now.
Just an FYI for anyone with expensive electronics in there(or going in there), one time out caught in the rain will ruin your day.:beerchug:

Back