Hotbodies Undertail Help!!!

Doesnt yours have the raised Kanji? Just take it to a local paint shop, I have the color match paint formula. I think it cost me 150 to be painted. Labor was mor than paint process, with all the taping off around Kanji.

You are right i guess i could do that. but it would be so much easier if you traded lol. But i really was thinking of precicely cutting out the kangi and replace it with clear plastic and shine an orange/red light through it. I figure it that would bring attention to the rear more. But that's only a theory and a thought, i really haven't looked into it or nothing but i'll have to i guess.

-Shadi

You are right i guess i could do that. but it would be so much easier if you traded lol. But i really was thinking of precicely cutting out the kangi and replace it with clear plastic and shine an orange/red light through it. I figure it that would bring attention to the rear more. But that's only a theory and a thought, i really haven't looked into it or nothing but i'll have to i guess.

-Shadi

Thats a great Idea. The only prob i see with that would be the distance between the two undertails wouldnt allow for much clearence for a light fixture.

Thats a great Idea. The only prob i see with that would be the distance between the two undertails wouldnt allow for much clearence for a light fixture.

yeah i thought about that but i'm sure i could fit something like a neon kit. but who knows. i'll have to try and research that.

-Shadi

Back