Hotbodies Undertail Help!!!

black_supra91

Registered
Hey guys I just ordered a hotbodies undertail for my 08 and it didn't come with instructions. I don't know if I should take out the stock undertail or not. I didn't wanna take out the stock undertail till I was sure because it seems like it's attached to too many things. All I know is that I need help with this. thanks for any advice in advance.

Wish i could help ya bro... in fact, i was going to order one of these myself... post up pics when you get it done... (if you don't mind of course!!) :thumbsup:

lol i googled it but nothing on instructions. I think i'm just gonna take the stock one out and see what happens from there ::9. If i ever get this finished i will definetly post some pics, and i emphasize the IF part.

It fits over the factory one and under the tail section. I have one, and was very difficult to get holes llined up, but it will go together. If you go to hotbodies website, they have pics and instructions. Mine didnt come with directions either. I was panicing as well thinking I had to cut it or something. Trust me it is super easy aside aligning holes to put push pins through.

It fits over the factory one and under the tail section. I have one, and was very difficult to get holes llined up, but it will go together. If you go to hotbodies website, they have pics and instructions. Mine didnt come with directions either. I was panicing as well thinking I had to cut it or something. Trust me it is super easy aside aligning holes to put push pins through.

Ok thanks man. I tried to take the stock one out but quickly saw that this is too big of a piece. I'm gonna try to install it over the stock one tonight and hope that it works.

Ok thanks man. I tried to take the stock one out but quickly saw that this is too big of a piece. I'm gonna try to install it over the stock one tonight and hope that it works.

ok I just got it done and it didn't even take me 5 minutes to do. thanks again man couldn't of done it without your advice.

-Shadi

Supra here is a pic of mine!

DSC00396.jpg

DSC00397.jpg

Last edited:
Does the Kanji tie into the wiring so it will light up or something? Just not sure the point of having it there?

It has tons of coats of clear coat on it, I usually take windex to it every time Im done riding it b4 I put her to bed. Then wash and wax it when bike gets it.

man i love your undertail much better. You wanna trade??:please:

-Shadi

Doesnt yours have the raised Kanji? Just take it to a local paint shop, I have the color match paint formula. I think it cost me 150 to be painted. Labor was mor than paint process, with all the taping off around Kanji.

Back