Interested in an undertail with extra storage?

theskaz

I am all that is BACON!
Donating Member
Registered
So I contacted Tiger Racing because I am in need of a custom undertail. I will have pics later, but for the most part I did the trunk mod and extended it some with epoxt and abs plastic. It looks like crap! So I called Tiger racing and they are willing to take my undertail as a model and prototype an undertail based on it. Well I let a few friends know what was going on and now we are going to need 3 instead of 1.

So I am putting a feeler out there to see who would be interested in getting this undertail (I guess like a group buy) and hopefully that drives my price down a tad. At this time I have no price and it will take 2-3 weeks after I get mine off and send it to them, to get a prototype done. Note that it will have more effective storage than the trunk mod way of doing it basically because it extends the bottom of the box forward and backwards until it meets back up with the original undertail. again, I will post a pic when I get mine off.

I get a free one, right?:poke::laugh:

So how about it Guy? You need an east coast opinion too, and I'll see how it stacks up to my $7 trunk mod:poke::beerchug:

This is in the Gen II forums, so it is for the Gen IIs.:laugh:

I did not get a change to take off mine last night due to....well...being a dad....lol

This is in the Gen II forums, so it is for the Gen IIs.:laugh:

I did not get a change to take off mine last night due to....well...being a dad....lol

WHAT!!?? You put your kids BEFORE your Busa ?? BAN HIM Capt !

would also be very interested. Recently did the trunk mod, but would love an undertail that was actually designed for the busa

Just because it looks so much cleaner,slimmer,sexier that's why. :laugh: Besides it adds roughly 5-6hp just because.:whistle:

DSCN6629.jpg

Keep in mind that this was thrown together to get what I need.

DSC_2904.jpgDSC_2905.jpgDSC_2906.jpgDSC_2908.jpgDSC_2909.jpgDSC_2912.jpg

DSC_2904.jpg

DSC_2905.jpg

DSC_2906.jpg

DSC_2908.jpg

DSC_2909.jpg

DSC_2912.jpg

Called Tiger Racing today and they are working on the prototype now :).

i'm definitely down for one. just got my 08, and was going to tear into the trunk (its so tiny!) would like to see this before i do. keep me posted!

+1 on very interested. The $7 mod works great, but if I can get something that both works and look great, count me in.

Got a VM Saturday saying that they are starting the 3rd prototype. I shoudl have something final at the end of the week.

Back