Interested in an undertail with extra storage?

On my third prototype. Just finalizing some fitment issues. So far it looks great, but the proof will be in the pudding when theskaz get's it back and he likes it. I will take some pic's (once the final unit is done) with it mounted in the subframe. Give me a week or so and I'should have it completed. Once this is done, I will start on the Gen 1 version.

On my third prototype. Just finalizing some fitment issues. So far it looks great, but the proof will be in the pudding when theskaz get's it back and he likes it. I will take some pic's (once the final unit is done) with it mounted in the subframe. Give me a week or so and I'should have it completed. Once this is done, I will start on the Gen 1 version.

I am guessing it will be aluminum?

Would defitely be interested in Gen 1 version, with the side plates Guy as you made for the Gen 2.

Depending on price, I'm in. I already have the tiger trunk for the hump (bought it on the .org group buy) and I love it.

any news / updates?

Just received prototype #3. Mounted it in the subframe and noticed that the rear mounting screw holes required me to bend the plate some what to get the holes to fit right. I changed the location of the rear mounting holes 3mm to get it right. Prototype #4 should be done later next week.
Can't send out an Inner fender that requires the customer to bend it to get it right. that wouldn't be right now would it. Patience all, prototyping takes time to get things right, but we are closer than we ever have been. And this is the fastest I've ever protyped an item to be ready for public sale.

guy

Just received prototype #3. Mounted it in the subframe and noticed that the rear mounting screw holes required me to bend the plate some what to get the holes to fit right. I changed the location of the rear mounting holes 3mm to get it right. Prototype #4 should be done later next week.
Can't send out an Inner fender that requires the customer to bend it to get it right. that wouldn't be right now would it. Patience all, prototyping takes time to get things right, but we are closer than we ever have been. And this is the fastest I've ever protyped an item to be ready for public sale.

guy

Let me know if your looking for more people to test it. I still love my wing, showed it to a busa I saw at the gas station the other day.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Yeah I would be in the market for one of these. In switching to a gen2 tail part of the reason just because of the storage capability :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk.

I'm also in for one, do we know an approximate date when they will be available for purchase yet?

[ Patience all, prototyping takes time to get things right, but we are closer than we ever have been. And this is the fastest I've ever protyped an item to be ready for public sale.

We expect fast prototypes, after all we have the fastest bikes. :laugh:

Back