Interested in an undertail with extra storage?

Yearning to be rode... Lol

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=32.874435,-117.213761

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1318458236.830388.jpg

The moment I like it, so will you. I won't send you a half assed product. But your baby has been naked too long, I agree. Won't be long now. Because of your patience, You will receive the first one FREE. Shipping will be on me. Sorry for the long wait, but laser cutting and bending aluminum to the right angles isn't as easy as everyone might think, not if you want it right.

Guy

Hey Skaz do not think the owner of the Busa parked next to yours would mind you riding his in the mean time lol

The moment I like it, so will you. I won't send you a half assed product. But your baby has been naked too long, I agree. Won't be long now. Because of your patience, You will receive the first one FREE. Shipping will be on me. Sorry for the long wait, but laser cutting and bending aluminum to the right angles isn't as easy as everyone might think, not if you want it right.

Guy

By no means was I trying to rush things. You told me a certain time and you are still within that time frame. So I have no room to whine. I do appreciate the time and effort to make this work the first time though and I am very excited to get this back together and show y'all why I needed this in the first place.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=33.319632,-117.150334

Guy

You can send me one of the half assed products instead of throwing them out before you get the final one :thumbsup: Cant let something go to waste!

You can send me one of the half assed products instead of throwing them out before you get the final one :thumbsup: Cant let something go to waste!

Damn you Russell, I was gonna try that!! :banghead:

Can't wait to even see a prototype on these, you have any "sneak peeks" Guy? :D

Damn you Russell, I was gonna try that!! :banghead:

Can't wait to even see a prototype on these, you have any "sneak peeks" Guy? :D

My new gen2 tail is begging me for one of these.....

It would be more than honored to even have a "crappy" prototype :laugh:

IMAG0060.jpg

The new TT2-13B is finished and on it's way to it's new owner. I will post some pics when I can when I return from a trip to Cali. next week. No time right now, sorry.

Pics of this installed with something recognizable (2L soda bottle/couple of QT's of oil or whatever) in it to judge size would be awesome.... Just sayin :whistle:

Back