laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

C'mon guys, don't trash the new guy.
mad.gif
Well here is the deal.

I normally would be the first one to welcome a new person.

the first one to over look things and forgive people for not understanding something.

But when a person has three posts under their belt and they start a thread slamming members about grammatical errors, AND their own post can be picked apart for grammatical errors.

Well the person just kind of needs to learn to roll with the punches on that one.

<span style='color:blue'>("I" should be capitilized)</span> is it just me or is it the most annoying thing when people type responses and questions in forums and can't type worth a damn. <span style='color:blue'>(question mark instead of a period)</span>  i mena <span style='color:blue'>("mean" maybe?)</span>, just look at what you've typed for all of two seconds and not sound like a fool  <span style='color:blue'>(are we missing a punctuation here?)</span> like take this one for example <span style='color:blue'>(another missed puncuation?)</span> (question is whats <span style='color:blue'>(you forgot the apostrophe)</span> faster, 1300hp supra or skyline..):
"iy would be close but i go wit da skyline, cause the skyline is awd so it get better traction off the line also i think da skyline is lighter and da skyline got a higher redine den the supra so it would give it more time 2 make boost,"
<span style='color:blue'>(again, aren't you forgetting to capitalize?)</span> i mean, are you that incapable of being a human being that you must reduce the rest of mankinds <span style='color:blue'>(another forgotten apostrophe?)</span> abilities to become better at anything?  <span style='color:blue'>(another capitilization problem?)</span> idiots...

just finally got fed up with it, tell me your stupid posts you've seen.
-peace (2000 busa owner, 2000+miles in first 3 months of ownership, 20yrs old)
rock.gif

<!--EDIT|PACIFICBUSA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133400190 -->

C'mon guys, don't trash the new guy.
mad.gif
Well here is the deal.

I normally would be the first one to welcome a new person.

the first one to over look things and forgive people for not understanding something.

But when a person has three posts under their belt and they start a thread slamming members about grammatical errors, AND their own post can be picked apart for grammatical errors.

Well the person just kind of needs to learn to roll with the punches on that one.
He wasn't picking on us though, he was talking about another forum from what I gather. I think he was just trying to start a conversation, not a bashing of him. I see what your saying about him being new, but I think he's just trying to fit in around here. He's young (my age almost), and might not have learned the etiquette around here yet.

holyy mother of gawd, this thread made my day, if i wore underwear i would have had to change them.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Welcome.. If you think it's tough going why not also try reading my posts with my Oirish accent... To be shure...
biggrin.gif

is it just me or is it the most annoying thing when people type responses and questions in forums and can't type worth a damn.  i mena, just look at what you've typed for all of two seconds and not sound like a fool  like take this one for example (question is whats faster, 1300hp supra or skyline..):
"iy would be close but i go wit da skyline, cause the skyline is awd so it get better traction off the line also i think da skyline is lighter and da skyline got a higher redine den the supra so it would give it more time 2 make boost,"
i mean, are you that incapable of being a human being that you must reduce the rest of mankinds abilities to become better at anything?  idiots...

just finally got fed up with it, tell me your stupid posts you've seen.
-peace (2000 busa owner, 2000+miles in first 3 months of ownership, 20yrs old)
Looks like your experiencing the same thing...
Hate to do it, man, but it I can't resist.
:

33:

yous guys can used dem smily tings sos use wont fug up.

holy crap, thats a lot of responses in like, all of a half day. i';m not bashing on ya'llz forumz, just annoyed by others. sometimes its hard to even read what they wrote and understand it. spelling and crap, who cares, bt when the sentence is like five combined and all of them run together...and on a technical forum..then, well.. oh, the v8 busa, thats actually build by a company called powertec that builds them for small indy-like vehicles. i think it is still a prototype.. i think that the displacements are typically like 2.2, 2.5, and 3.0L, but not to sure sice their site was changed a lot since my last visit. thanks for the welcome, and i'm not taking anything personal, i think your posts are pretty myself.

btw, whats a noob? (jk)

hmmm...in that case, stick around. Forum talk can't be avoided anywhere....and yes, sometimes it gets annoying, but I think you find that particular type of talk in forums where the general membership is comprised of the younger populace.

It's usually quite different here. Welcome aboard.

holy crap, thats a lot of responses in like, all of a half day. i';m not bashing on ya'llz forumz, just annoyed by others. sometimes its hard to even read what they wrote and understand it. spelling and crap, who cares, bt when the sentence is like five combined and all of them run together...and on a technical forum..then, well.. oh, the v8 busa, thats actually build by a company called powertec that builds them for small indy-like vehicles. i think it is still a prototype.. i think that the displacements are typically like 2.2, 2.5, and 3.0L, but not to sure sice their site was changed a lot since my last visit. thanks for the welcome, and i'm not taking anything personal, i think your posts are pretty myself.

btw, whats a noob? (jk)
All the posts? glad you feel the love..

now welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

holy crap, thats a lot of responses in like, all of a half day.  i';m not bashing on ya'llz forumz, just annoyed by others.  sometimes its hard to even read what they wrote and understand it.  spelling and crap, who cares, bt when the sentence is like five combined and all of them run together...and on a technical forum..then, well..  oh, the v8 busa, thats actually build by a company called powertec that builds them for small indy-like vehicles.  i think it is still a prototype..  i think that the displacements are typically like 2.2, 2.5, and 3.0L, but not to sure sice their site was changed a lot since my last visit.  thanks for the welcome, and i'm not taking anything personal, i think your posts are pretty myself.

btw, whats a noob? (jk)
eggzellent reponce to de bashin. I wil take u udder my wing yung tadpo untill u bekum a ful frog.

first lesson..

git me 1 of dos V-ate's -n- i wil mak erebody playe nis wif u.

Back