annoyed by people that cant type

reaper0995

Registered
is it just me or is it the most annoying thing when people type responses and questions in forums and can't type worth a damn. i mena, just look at what you've typed for all of two seconds and not sound like a fool like take this one for example (question is whats faster, 1300hp supra or skyline..):
"iy would be close but i go wit da skyline, cause the skyline is awd so it get better traction off the line also i think da skyline is lighter and da skyline got a higher redine den the supra so it would give it more time 2 make boost,"
i mean, are you that incapable of being a human being that you must reduce the rest of mankinds abilities to become better at anything? idiots...

just finally got fed up with it, tell me your stupid posts you've seen.
-peace (2000 busa owner, 2000+miles in first 3 months of ownership, 20yrs old)

is it just me or is it the most annoying thing when people type responses and questions in forums and can't type worth a damn. i mena, just look at what you've typed for all of two seconds and not sound like a fool like take this one for example (question is whats faster, 1300hp supra or skyline..):
"iy would be close but i go wit da skyline, cause the skyline is awd so it get better traction off the line also i think da skyline is lighter and da skyline got a higher redine den the supra so it would give it more time 2 make boost,"
i mean, are you that incapable of being a human being that you must reduce the rest of mankinds abilities to become better at anything? idiots...

Looks like your experiencing the same thing...

Ummm, okay...
rock.gif

WATS RONG WIF DE WAY I SPEEKIT!

stoopid nube.

dis poast id da dumbdest won i seed in quit sum tim.

it's called typos, shorthand, and personality.

git ober it.

O -n- welcum to dis bord.
wink.gif

Seriously.. like Ego said.. just typo's we are human, most of us (me included) are not perfect. we make mistakes and when humans are ticked or passionate about something we often make more mistakes..

Welcome to the board.. but relax.. we are apparently not as well schooled as yourself sir so please hang in there with us.

Seriously.. like Ego said.. just typo's we are human, most of us (me included) are not perfect. we make mistakes and when humans are ticked or passionate about something we often make more mistakes..

Welcome to the board.. but relax.. we are apparently not as well schooled as yourself sir so please hang in there with us.
Yea, whut he sayd.

Tru dat Thrash
cool.gif

Hint: Proper punctuation and grammer work well also reaper
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Regardless. Welcome to the board. Hope you have a sense of humor. You will need it.

David

ehay ustjay ontday avehay onay ensesay ofay umorhay..

ehay?

egoay inay aday izzzousehay!

somebody lay some l33t sp34k on em'. hahah.. that should really make his day.

git er dun
laugh.gif
Hey I'm from Texas I can get away wit da slang cuz dats how I speak
tounge.gif
laugh.gif
J/K welcome to the board and yes you will need a sense of humor here GREAT PLACE dough

laugh.gif

is it just me or is it the most annoying thing when people type responses and questions in forums and can't type worth a damn.  i mena, just look at what you've typed for all of two seconds and not sound like a fool  like take this one for example (question is whats faster, 1300hp supra or skyline..):
i mean, are you that incapable of being a human being that you must reduce the rest of mankinds abilities to become better at anything?  idiots...

You mean by not using capital letters or punctuation?

is it just me or is it the most annoying thing when people type responses and questions in forums and can't type worth a damn.  i mena, just look at what you've typed for all of two seconds and not sound like a fool  like take this one for example (question is whats faster, 1300hp supra or skyline..):
i mean, are you that incapable of being a human being that you must reduce the rest of mankinds abilities to become better at anything?  idiots...

You mean by not using capital letters or punctuation?
Yep.. pretty much happens when you live in a glass house....

wow.gif
biggrin.gif

Back