annoyed by people that cant type

Should this thread be moved to the Smack Shack (since we still curently have it? )

Should we create a poll thread as to if this thread should be moved to the Smack Shack?

of course we could create a poll thread as to if we should create a poll thread as to if we should created a poll thread as to if this thread should be moved to the Smack Shack..

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133380095 -->

Should this thread be moved to the Smack Shack (since we still curently have it? )

Should we create a poll thread as to if this thread should be moved to the Smack Shack?

of course we could create a poll thread as to if we should create a poll thread as to if we should created a poll thread as to if this thread should be moved to the Smack Shack..
I'm gonna start a thread to see if I should start a poll to see if you as a moderator should be allowed to start a poll thread as to if we should create a poll thread as to if we should created a poll thread as to if this thread should be moved to the Smack Shack..

I'm gonna start a thread to see if I should start a poll to see if you as a moderator should be allowed to start a poll thread as to if we should create a poll thread as to if we should created a poll thread as to if this thread should be moved to the Smack Shack..

But first I think I should start a thread to see if I should start a poll to see if you should start a thread to see if you should start a poll to see if I as a moderator should be allowed to start a poll thread as to if we should create a poll thread as to if we should created a poll thread as to if this thread should be moved to the Smack Shack..

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133382826 -->

I'm just gonna set back and
laugh.gif
 see where this goes. by the way welcome aboard
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|id_gunnut
Reason for Edit: None given...|1133382858 -->

laugh.gif

Also don't like the topic due to the fact I do misspell alot of words, sorry I was boy crazy in school..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

biggrin.gif

Poll this...

But first I think I should start a thread to see if I should start a poll to see if you should start a thread to see if you should start a poll to see if I as a moderator should be allowed to start a poll thread as to if we should create a poll thread as to if we should created a poll thread as to if this thread should be moved to the Smack Shack..
I'm crying here...
ices_rofl.gif

oppz i meen im kizzaquayaing herre...

is it just me or is it the most annoying thing when people type responses and questions in forums and can't type worth a damn.  i mena, just look at what you've typed for all of two seconds and not sound like a fool  like take this one for example (question is whats faster, 1300hp supra or skyline..):
"iy would be close but i go wit da skyline, cause the skyline is awd so it get better traction off the line also i think da skyline is lighter and da skyline got a higher redine den the supra so it would give it more time 2 make boost,"
i mean, are you that incapable of being a human being that you must reduce the rest of mankinds abilities to become better at anything?  idiots...

just finally got fed up with it, tell me your stupid posts you've seen.
-peace (2000 busa owner, 2000+miles in first 3 months of ownership, 20yrs old)
Looks like your experiencing the same thing...
Hate to do it, man, but it I can't resist.

-peace (2000 busa owner, 2000+miles in first 3 months of ownership, 20yrs old)

Let's see. 20 yrs old. Humm. Well I guess most of us here have become old and wise because at some point we were young and stupid too.

BTW Reaper, you need to get the Busa out more. It shouldn't take 3 months to put 2K on it. Must be awful dusty.

hay u gize, stawp pikking un tha "NU" giy, he jest wunted 2 voyse his openyun.
laugh.gif

seriously though, dude, take everything with a grain of salt.

sorry i'm late to the scene but, if you are going to crack on people and their spelling at least take the time to look up the proper use of an adverb. i'm not an english major or anything.....for the love of God i'm from Oklahoma......."SPEAK NORMAL"........poetic justice.

Back