And STILL.........

Them 2007 / 2008 GSXR 1000's were the fastest ! ! !

I think @Skydver has 1
as a track bike and a lot of guys
were running them in the drag strip too .

What kills me about Suzuki
is they they made that awesome bike for 2 years
and instead of expounding upon that’s platform they regressed . . . . .

Years following the GSXR 1000's sucked .

:banghead:

Anti liberals amuse me when they talk about what they think liberals say. When you consider that the current king of the Republican Party gets so hurt by things like words that speak the truth he has come up with a whole new category of news he disagrees with. :)
there were grown men crying when trump wom the office...… c'mon

Anti liberals amuse me when they talk about what they think liberals say. When you consider that the current king of the Republican Party gets so hurt by things like words that speak the truth he has come up with a whole new category of news he disagrees with. :)

giphy.gif

Sorry.... couldn’t help myself :beerchug:

Them 07/08 Gsxr’s were the fastest!!! I think Skydver has 1 as a track bike and a lot of guys were running em in the drag strip too. What kills me about Suzuki is they they made that awesome bike for 2 years and instead of expounding upon that’s platform they regressed..... Years following the Gsxrs sucked :banghead:

I always heard great things about the 07/08 gsxr1k, and a friend of mine got a new one in 07. I could never get comfortable on it, something just seemed off about it, but that's just me.
The 05/06, and 09-14 are my favorites, with the 09-14 feeling like a better bike, but missing the low/mid range grunt of the 05/06.

Wow, 1st race, I thought the Busa had walked off, but that H2 really reeled him in(with a weak launch).
2nd race, those 05/06 gsxr1k's are no joke either.
The gixxer had a super expensive exhaust....:thumbsup:
But yeah, I had the same thoughts about the H2, it had a few mph on the busa.

I have always heard great things about the 2007 / 2008 GSXR 1K ,
and a friend of mine got a new one in 2007 .

I could never get comfortable on it ,
something just seemed off about it,
but that is just me .

The 2005 / 2006 ,
and 2009 - 2014
are my favorites,
with the 2009 - 14
feeling like a better bike,
but missing the low / mid
range grunt of the 2005 / 06 .

So why did Suzuki use the 2005 / 2006 GSXR motor ~ instead of some new fangled inline 6 cylinder *

They pretty much could have retro designed ~ a completely new motorcycle with the Katana *

Last edited:
The trouble i have with that 6 cylinder concept bike is I would not buy one
I ride two up. A lot. And it's getting harder all the time to buy anything with reasonable passenger ergos and some performance potential as it is. The Busa is pushing it at best. But we shall see how it goes in 2019. Otherwise I fear I may be trading it for I'm not sure quite what. Maybe that sporty Kawi bagger thing. Which if I'd liked it I'd already own it

I kinda like the looks of the H2 especially the touring model. Problem I have is I’m scared to even ask what people pay for insurance on those bikes!?!? Probably another bike payment in itself :banghead:

I’m kinda spoiled now on Harley insurance..... I can go out and buy a brand new $45,000 Harley and pay a years worth of coverage for what most guys pay in 3-4 months on a new super bike

Back