And STILL.........

A few things to note the Duc is not set up for runs , and the bird is . Bird pilot needs to strap his helmet , and close his shield . running a 10.12 twice he might want to try some street ET races . Duc pilot is obviously seasoned since pass # 3 he had a issue , and just shut it down vs beating on the bike for a no win run .

Yeah the Doocati rider was visibly the smaller rider on a way lighter bike. I’m not sure what rider aids he used such as launch or traction control?? None the less he held his own on the holeshots the 1st two attempts.

Those Doocati quick shifters can be fickle sometimes which probably explains the missed shift on the 3rd run

I always said if I were to get anything other than a Busa it would be a Ducati. Most people hate the way they around, I love it...reminds me of a modified race car.

Wouldn't post that race up , that Busa pilot is crap ....surely there is something on the tube better to post than that ...

Didn’t go out and search for this clip just popped up on my YouTube feed. Figured y’all wouldn’t mind seeing some bikes. I don’t mind seeing amateurs battle it out. This is more or less what you’d see ok an average night @ the local track

Didn’t go out and search for this clip just popped up on my YouTube feed. Figured y’all wouldn’t mind seeing some bikes. I don’t mind seeing amateurs battle it out. This is more or less what you’d see ok an average night @ the local track
Just a quicker example would be nice , that was a slow extended wheelbase Gen 1 .. I am proud of Busa , one eyed in fact .. but that Ducati was the killer bike out of those two examples .

Just a quicker example would be nice , that was a slow extended wheelbase Gen 1 .. I am proud of Busa , one eyed in fact .. but that Ducati was the killer bike out of those two examples .
c'mon.... it wasn't that bad of a run.... ure in a bad mood tonight...

Daytime , 2.00pm here as I write , man that number was what I ran in early nineties on a short wheelbase , wheelie prone '86 GSXR11 , except flat 10s and also amateur on Friday night . My ol mate from NT , he ran 9.7 on the same bike streetdrags Friday night ... hahahaha

Daytime , 2.00pm here as I write , man that number was what I ran in early nineties on a short wheelbase , wheelie prone '86 GSXR11 , except flat 10s and also amateur on Friday night . My ol mate from NT , he ran 9.7 on the same bike streetdrags Friday night ... hahahaha
dont the kangaroos make drag racing over there unsafe? just havin fun with u toad... im not gonna threadjack... I don't wanna run amok on 1busas thread... im gonna show him some respect... wuzza should be here soon.

Last edited:

Yeah but in the ‘early nineties’ you were young and tender (and) fearless.:laugh:

Yeah , not meaning anything bad to 1Busa , but the person that had taken footage of a 10 second run , with horrid launch on an extended wheelbase Busa , should not load it to youtube in the first place , then noone would / could post it to the Org. for the world to see the Ducati with short wheelbase and height launch harder and better .... is all !!
Also , I was tender ... and lighter back then , but not the best drag racer , that 'old Mate used to run mid 9 on his full height and length streeter Gixxer 11 back in those days , and get on anybody else s and also run the best numbers !!

Back