And STILL.........

Now now, some of em are good looking.
5B4CD808-C80B-4924-9145-1E21F8891E46.jpeg

Didn’t go out and search for this clip just popped up on my YouTube feed. Figured y’all wouldn’t mind seeing some bikes. I don’t mind seeing amateurs battle it out. This is more or less what you’d see ok an average night @ the local track
Think we are looking at two very different levels of racers. Like C-10 noted guy doesn't bother to strap helmet or close visor is not serious at all. The Duck beat him out of the hole by a lot 1st race with aids yes but stock swing arm and still posted higher MPH both races on the big end which was impressive. Only reason he lost was the TQ the Busa put down midrange.

Even tho I can’t see certain peoples comments anymore thanks to the Ignore Button :bowdown:

I already know who that video is directed towards :rolleyes::lol::beerchug::thumbsup::banana:

Anti liberals amuse me when they talk about what they think liberals say. When you consider that the current king of the Republican Party gets so hurt by things like words that speak the truth he has come up with a whole new category of news he disagrees with. :)

Anti liberals amuse me when they talk about what they think liberals say. When you consider that the current king of the Republican Party gets so hurt by things like words that speak the truth he has come up with a whole new category of news he disagrees with. :)

Wow, 1st race, I thought the Busa had walked off, but that H2 really reeled him in(with a weak launch).
2nd race, those 05/06 gsxr1k's are no joke either.

Them 07/08 Gsxr’s were the fastest!!! I think Skydver has 1 as a track bike and a lot of guys were running em in the drag strip too. What kills me about Suzuki is they they made that awesome bike for 2 years and instead of expounding upon that’s platform they regressed..... Years following the Gsxrs sucked :banghead:

Back