My 1999 hayabusa won’t start. Replaced the clutch switch. Still was doing the same thing. It’ll crank up then I’ll turn it off. Then try to crank it a

Replaced the clutch switch. Still was doing the same thing. It’ll crank up then I’ll turn it off. Then try to crank it up again. And there was nothing. Then I’ll pull have on the thing going into the clutch switch and try again. Then it’ll fire up

If you pull on wires and the problem goes away, there's your first clue....
Yeah I pulled on the wire thing going into the clutch switch . Then it started up. But now it’s not doing it.

3F040C46-0E36-4C98-B648-EFE3C898DC65.jpeg

Yeah I pulled on the wire thing going into the clutch switch . Then it started up. But now it’s not doing it.

View attachment 1604392
Still indicates that's where the problem lies. Probably a loose connection in that area. That'd be where I started looking. Certainly wouldn't go buy new parts hoping to solve it. Your uncle is thinking too broad, your buddy doesn't understand how fuses work.

Still indicates that's where the problem lies. Probably a loose connection in that area. That'd be where I started looking. Certainly wouldn't go buy new parts hoping to solve it. Your uncle is thinking too broad, your buddy doesn't understand how fuses work.
Ohh okay appreciate it bro. I’m not big yet on the mechanical part. Do you have any videos about how to check the loose connection?. Or any advice?. Yeah that’s definitely where the problem is. It should be something simple right?. I’m freaking out over here lol biketoberfest is next month .

Take the wires off. Make sure they are not corroded. Clean with electrical parts cleaner and small brush if necessary. Use pliers to gently close the gap on the terminal side. Plug in and re test.

Don’t forget the poe
Is that Edgar Allan Poe?

Ohh okay appreciate it bro. I’m not big yet on the mechanical part. Do you have any videos about how to check the loose connection?. Or any advice?. Yeah that’s definitely where the problem is. It should be something simple right?. I’m freaking out over here lol biketoberfest is next month .
I'm not big on videos, however I'm sure @c10 would be willing to make one for you when he gets a chance. How bout it Bryan, can you throw a tutorial together?
Don't freak out little brother, we will help.

Back