America, Lets take it back

mr8ball

Registered
We got this is an email today. It might be old but I thought I would share it anyway

My great grandfather watched as his friends died in the Civil War, my father watched as his friends died in WW II, and I watched as my friends died in Vietnam.

None of them died for the Mexican Flag.

Everyone died for the U.S. flag.

Just this week, here in Texas , a student raised a Mexican flag on a school flag pole; another student took it down. Guess who was expelled ... the kid who took it down.

Kids in high school in California were sent home this week on Cinco de Mayo because they wore T-shirts with the American flag printed on them.

Enough is enough.

The below e-mail message needs to be viewed by every American; and every American needs to stand up for America.

We've bent over to appease the America-haters long enough.

I'm taking a stand.

I'm standing up because the hundreds of thousands who died fighting in wars for this country, and for the U.S. flag that can't stand up.

And shame on anyone who tries to make this a racist message.

A Map Of OUR Country: Let me make something perfectly clear!

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

and, because I make this statement DOES NOT

mean I'm against all immigration!!!

You're welcome into MY COUNTRY!

But you're only welcome to come here legally if you follow the rules:

1. Get yourself a sponsor!

2. Get yourself a place to lay your head!

3. Get yourself a job!

4. Live by OUR rules and laws!

5. Pay YOUR Taxes!

&

6. Learn OUR LANGUAGE just like all immigrants have in the past!!!

&

7. Please don't demand that we hand over OUR lifetime savings into OUR
Social Security Funds to pay for you.

If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone, then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

When will AMERICANS STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???

We've gone too far the other way...

We've bent over backwards to not offend anyone.

It seems no one cares about the AMERICAN CITIZEN that's being offended!

WAKE UP America!!!

If You agree.... Pass this on.

If You don't agree.. Delete It!!!

HUA! Thank you for posting this "truism" here. Shame our politicians can't protect Americans. They are too busy trying to line their own pockets by a new "immigrant class" from which they can "win" votes.

3 things come to mind...

1. When it comes to "Unity Of A Nation"?..whats lost stays lost.

2. Hate never heals anything.

3. Evolution is much like motorcycles...unless it's a goldwing?...

There is no "Reverse".

L8R, Bill. :cool:

We got this is an email today. It might be old but I thought I would share it anyway

My great grandfather watched as his friends died in the Civil War, my father watched as his friends died in WW II, and I watched as my friends died in Vietnam.

None of them died for the Mexican Flag.

Everyone died for the U.S. flag.

Just this week, here in Texas , a student raised a Mexican flag on a school flag pole; another student took it down. Guess who was expelled ... the kid who took it down.

Kids in high school in California were sent home this week on Cinco de Mayo because they wore T-shirts with the American flag printed on them.

Enough is enough.

The below e-mail message needs to be viewed by every American; and every American needs to stand up for America.

We've bent over to appease the America-haters long enough.

I'm taking a stand.

I'm standing up because the hundreds of thousands who died fighting in wars for this country, and for the U.S. flag that can't stand up.

And shame on anyone who tries to make this a racist message.

A Map Of OUR Country: Let me make something perfectly clear!

THIS IS MY COUNTRY!

and, because I make this statement DOES NOT

mean I'm against all immigration!!!

You're welcome into MY COUNTRY!

But you're only welcome to come here legally if you follow the rules:

1. Get yourself a sponsor!

2. Get yourself a place to lay your head!

3. Get yourself a job!

4. Live by OUR rules and laws!

5. Pay YOUR Taxes!

&

6. Learn OUR LANGUAGE just like all immigrants have in the past!!!

&

7. Please don't demand that we hand over OUR lifetime savings into OUR
Social Security Funds to pay for you.

If you don't want to forward this for fear of offending someone, then YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM!

When will AMERICANS STOP giving away THEIR RIGHTS???

We've gone too far the other way...

We've bent over backwards to not offend anyone.

It seems no one cares about the AMERICAN CITIZEN that's being offended!

WAKE UP America!!!

If You agree.... Pass this on.

If You don't agree.. Delete It!!!

As much as I agree with this, the unfortunate part is that white people who make up the "majority" are too stupid to realize what is going on.

They are so worried of the term "racist" being thrown around that they bend over to ever demand of the minorities and not only give them equal or greater rights, but special protections.

Until white people stand up and demand equality for everyone (Which means you never ask race on any piece of paper except the census, no reparations, no gradually leading into it [were talking cold turkey no exceptions equality]) we will never have an equal society.

Unfortunately this again will never happen because organizations that "fight for equality" like the NAACP are actually hurting the beliefs of MLK. Instead of going for equality, they are creating the issues by instantly referring to people as racists and demanding payment for the "hurt".

Those such organizations must be disbanded and made illegal. Once people stop trying to highlight racism, it will fade.

Only then can we have a unified america.

But not while my tax dollars pay for federally funded minority only colleges and do not pay for federally funded majority colleges (because thats equality, no?)

Well unless they have the right amount right now the gov is selling green cards so they can buy their way in :poke:

Buying a Green Card: EB5 Investor Visa - VisaPro Immigration Articles

I see nothing wrong with buying your way into the country. These people are investing in the country via business endeavors. If anyone deserves entrance, it's these people. It's the people that expect to come here and live off the government dole that are the problem.

Just look at immigration laws for New Zeaand, Switzerland and a few other countries. They won't let you in unless you have a job offer or you bring a sizeable investment with you. And people think the USA is tough.

I see nothing wrong with buying your way into the country. These people are investing in the country via business endeavors. If anyone deserves entrance, it's these people. It's the people that expect to come here and live off the government dole that are the problem.

Just look at immigration laws for New Zeaand, Switzerland and a few other countries. They won't let you in unless you have a job offer or you bring a sizeable investment with you. And people think the USA is tough.

Yeh terrorists have the money great idea lets set businesses for them and let them in great idea :poke::poke::poke:
:woot:

Yeh terrorists have the money great idea lets set businesses for them and let them in great idea :poke::poke::poke:
:woot:

I don't imagine for a moment that this program bypasses the security and background checks applied to every other VISA. Rich terrorists should have no easier time getting through than a poor one. And if you're worried about terrorists coming to the U.S., you should seriously take a look at how easily one can obtain a student VISA from the Middle East. This program is the least of our worries.

YEA LETS SHOW THE GOVERMENT WE MEAN BUISNESS...LETS GET RID OF 1/3 OF THOSE PESKY POLITICIONS...YEA...WE WILL SHOW THEM!!!...system needs to change....we will never...i repeat...never... get the goverment to see things our way when we have NO power to "clean house" save the "other" option :poke:

YEA LETS SHOW THE GOVERMENT WE MEAN BUISNESS...LETS GET RID OF 1/3 OF THOSE PESKY POLITICIONS...YEA...WE WILL SHOW THEM!!!...system needs to change....we will never...i repeat...never... get the goverment to see things our way when we have NO power to "clean house" save the "other" option :poke:

Couldn't have said it better myself 100% correct lets get rid of 1/3 of those lazy a## city and state workers while we are at it granted not all are but I have seen first hand our tax money going to waste everyday that goes by:thumbsup:

People are too content to choose the "other" option. Nice cars, air conditioning, Sat TV, internet....why give that up for a life of warfare? The government just wants a little more this month...we can afford to lose a little bit of liberty. Next month, it's the same thing...we can afford to give up a little bit more....so on and so on. Nobody will notice until it's too late. And by notice, I mean take up arms and start telling the tax collector to get off your lawn.

I wasnt born then, but wasn't Government started by the people for the people? When did we become so afraid of hurting someones feelings for the good of the country.

Political correctness might be the death of us.

Back