Am I crazy???

If it's for $$ than yes sell the bus. But dang dude
pillepalle.gif
. Seriously though you have a kaw 250 and 650 so you already know what your giving up and what your getting. Bottom line the busa isn't for everyone.

Whatever you do your still a busa fan so as far as I'm concerned your still
welcome.gif
here
thumb_up.gif

Unless you ALWAYS ride with your wife keep the bus so you have 1 of ea. instead of 2 250's
hello.gif

your the one riding it so do whatever YOU feel best about! One nice thing about this forum is we don't bash other bikes or riders (unless it's is in a joking manner)

Better yet get rid of th wife
cool.gif
, take her 250
thumb_up.gif
and the busa... who really needs a license... I got's a MCLOVIN you can borrow...
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
beerchug.gif

lurk.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

I find the busa to be everything I need in a bike...I can just cruise on her or open her up...It's up to me....Maybe you should work on your self control? There is a time & place to open her up...Just be smart about it & you should have no problems keeping your license.

But if your mind is set on getting rid of the busa, then do it & make yourself happy.....

HIS WIFE MUST BE TYPING THIS!! HMMM, KEEP THE BUSA GET RID OF EVERYTHING ELSE INCLUDING THE WIFE, I BET THE WIFE HAS MORE $$$$ TIED UP THEN THE BUSA
thumb_up.gif

Yes, you are crazy asking for such advice on this board.

my bicycle is faster then 250, I know, I have one.

I rode cindy's ninja 500 and it was a fun bike for about 10 min. Go get a supermoto if you want a smaller bike.A a ktm 450 smr would probb. smoke the ninja and be waaaaaay more fun to ride.You will be spending $$$$ on upgrades on the 250 in no time and then later you will sell it for less than you paid.Just my opinon.I have sold alot of things and have regreted it.I almost sold my busa beacuce I owed cindy $$$$ and I figured it out.I would have beat myself to death if I sold it.But it's ok I would still ride with you,I'ts your choice.
bluegrab.gif
The little blue guy has a ninja 250.
winkold.gif

I think you need to get a better job and buy 0ne of everything. Part of being a responsible rider is right wrist control. Keep the busa

If you think the Busa is a "Rush", then you will be sadly disappointed in the 250 in a few days. I was going to get one as a stable mate to the Busa for thrashing the corners. I couldn't bring myself to do it after seriously thinking about it. Now I'm looking for a different type of bike for a second ride. I'm thinking SuperMoto or Adventure.

Thanks everybody for your input. I think I've made up my mind. I'm selling the Busa and my wife's 250. Keeping the Ninja 650 and getting a new Ninja 250. I put the Busa and the 250 up on Craig's list and have already gotten some calls.
boohoo.gif

I hate you! Yesterday I read this post to my wife and she asked what the new 250 looked like. Then she wanted to go sit on one and see it up close (I have to pull teeth to get her to ride 2 up with me she doesnt like bikes!) So she sees it sits on it says this isnt so bad blah blah blah. Meanwhile I'm looking at the 08 busa and they had just gotten in a 1098s. My buddy tells me he will let me have the red 08 250 ninja they have on the floor for $3600 OTD. So I tell him I'll talk to her and see if she really wants one over the next few days. We drive home and pull in the driveway, as we are getting out of the truck she says "Are you just getting your mastercard? Do you want me to wait here? Do you want me to grb your helmet?" I'm like wait...what. She says "arnt we going to buy that red 250? (the greens are on back order/wait list and the black ones are still 3 weeks out) First off women its 26deg outside (not that that would stop me at all whats 12 miles on a new toy)and you never said ok I want it you just said its nice. She was all bummed out last night. Looks like I will be going to get her a new bike this week now.

I hate you! Yesterday I read this post to my wife and she asked what the new 250 looked like. Then she wanted to go sit on one and see it up close (I have to pull teeth to get her to ride 2 up with me she doesnt like bikes!) So she sees it sits on it says this isnt so bad blah blah blah. Meanwhile I'm looking at the 08 busa and they had just gotten in a 1098s. My buddy tells me he will let me have the red 08 250 ninja they have on the floor for $3600 OTD. So I tell him I'll talk to her and see if she really wants one over the next few days. We drive home and pull in the driveway, as we are getting out of the truck she says "Are you just getting your mastercard? Do you want me to wait here? Do you want me to grb your helmet?" I'm like wait...what. She says "arnt we going to buy that red 250? (the greens are on back order/wait list and the black ones are still 3 weeks out) First off women its 26deg outside (not that that would stop me at all whats 12 miles on a new toy)and you never said ok I want it you just said its nice. She was all bummed out last night. Looks like I will be going to get her a new bike this week now.
Oh man! Sorry, dude. I didn't mean to make more money fly out of you pocket...but you've gotta admit, the new 250 Ninja does look pretty sweet.
laugh.gif

Back