Am I Crazy? A Harley!

I'm thinking about doing the switch to a Harley myself. When I got my Busa I had 6 close friends with sportbikes. Now I'm the only one left that owns one. The only people I ride with, are on Harleys (or other cruisers), and it's ALWAYS on a LOOOOOOOOOONG STRAIGHT road ! After about 2 hours they're just getting warmed up, and I'm playing the "moving all around' game, trying to get comfortable.

Has anyone else noticed a decline in sportbike popularity ? I know in my area you almost never see sportbikes anymore. Maybe because I'm on the slab with Harleys ? LoL. But even at the bike nights it used to be like 1 sportbike for every 3 cruisers. Now it's like 1 outta 15 ? Before it seemed like ALL the youngsters were on sportbikes, Now they're on Sportsters. BUT, like I said....could just be me ???

I fully agree with the K1600 direction. build for long rides and touring. rediculously comfortable even with a passenger. I'm also adding to the stable and it'll be a Beemer or 2 without a doubt

Hello all, I am currently in a dilemma. I am thinking about trading my 08 Hayabusa for a Night Rod special. Any thoughts or experience with the Night Rod would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Roddie

They're all good... The plan should be to keep the Busa and buy the Vrod...

Back