Alright, call me a dunce....

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Ok, lemme see if I got this all ironed out...

before the board went off-line, it seemed like the replies in every thread were limited to something like 10-15 replies per page. Now that it's back up, it looks like it's similar ot the board of old....I think I counted 35 (?) replies for each page.

There was a change, right? I mean, I know I'm not exactly the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I've looked over some threads and where there used to be 2 pages, there is now only one.

So, umm...yeah. No need to fling poo, gentlemen....just curious. BTW....great job on getting the board back up an runnin, Admin folks....the board's going pretty fast.

Albeit not as fast as a shaved post #####, but pretty fast... hehe.

put down the Nair.............

the new server internal clock had to be set after the board went online... so during the wrong time posts were made, timestamps made, clock set to correct time, timestamps cannot be changed.

so, pretend you cut yourself uh... somewhere.. get some gauze, and we'll see you when you are done.

all_coholic.gif

...i didnt get it!!! does it mean the replies to a post cannot go over one page
rock.gif

What the?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nair? Naw naw, Cache, my man! Nair is soooo "old-school". You gotta go with the goats milk an cocoa butter all warmed up! That'll give ya on heckuva shave!

Not to mention it does wonders for the....umm....skin.
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Shen....bro, no offense, but hehe....
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
If you look at each thread, there are a certain number of replies for each page....before the board went offline, I think Cap had put a limit on the replies for each page...

thus making the load time faster for individual pages in an attempt to make the board run faster.

Cache....I am totally lost. Timestamps? I know this must be some kinda evil mojo....

But really though....aren't there more replies on each page now? As oppposed to before the board went offline? Right? Or am I seeing things?
cool.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

What the?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Nair? Naw naw, Cache, my man! Nair is soooo "old-school". You gotta go with the goats milk an cocoa butter all warmed up! That'll give ya on heckuva shave!

Not to mention it does wonders for the....umm....skin.
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Shen....bro, no offense, but hehe....
laugh.gif
biggrin.gif
cool.gif
If you look at each thread, there are a certain number of replies for each page....before the board went offline, I think Cap had put a limit on the replies for each page...

thus making the load time faster for individual pages in an attempt to make the board run faster.

Cache....I am totally lost. Timestamps? I know this must be some kinda evil mojo....

But really though....aren't there more replies on each page now? As oppposed to before the board went offline? Right? Or am I seeing things?
cool.gif
I think you need a fresh blade....the one your usin' must be pullin' out too many hairs and it's effecting your brain
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

cool.gif

laugh.gif

no...really! Honestly!

For example....the thread that Rubbah started...the one about the bunny gettin strangled....

before the board went offline, there was 2-3 pages on that thread....now, if you look at it, there's only one. Tell me I'm not seein things....

And about the hair pullin thing....that shid hurts! I tried electric once....damn that shid was just plain out FOUL! That shid reallly hurt....brought tears to my eyes....

I tried electric once....damn that shid was just plain out FOUL! [/QUOTE]

Electric shavers are a piece of crap!! If you ask me the guy who invented it must be shot...
biggrin.gif

hey whats with my post coming in twice...!!! I mean I got an error, and the nex thing I see is that my message has been posted thrice...
wow.gif

Pac-a-shaver, you're right!

I noticed it too!

There were a limited # of posts before it went to a new page. Now we are back to normal.

Yer right on the $ Pac!

And if there's any dunce callin to be done, I get to do it too!
wink.gif

Thank you Ninja. This thread will turn into a mudslingin' match to see who can call PacMan a lot worse words than "dunce..."
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

Thank you, Mikey D....

To quote Elton John: "Can you feel the love tonight?"

Back