Well cover me in jelly and call me louise!

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
(drumroll) Tap.

To the 10K club. I just about missed it though. Damn. Haha...I think I missed my 5K celebration too. Oh well.
laugh.gif

So yeah, 10K posts. Woot. Yay, carry on, have a beer. Let's jump around for a little bit screaming like a man who has his nuts in a vise and fling some jell-o.

Really though....awesome site, great people. It's been a pleasure thus far dealing with you folks....and I hope it's been the same for you with me. The board's changed since I first joined up, but it's been one heckuva ride. Not too dang bad if I say so myself.

Special thanks out to Cappy. Yeah, you say that it's our site and whatnot, but the truth of it all is that you keep it runnin for us. Thank you, Doug...for allowing it to happen.

It's been great, folks....real great. I can honestly say that I am DAMN proud to be a member here. Cheers!
beerchug.gif

Congratz big fella! Let me be the first.

thumbs-up.gif

beerchug.gif
egitarre77.gif
bowdown.gif

Congrats..Louise..
biggrin.gif

I always suspected something was amiss..

10k-- wow -- i just hit 2k in almost four years --- Congrats as it is always fun to read yer funny shid..as well as sharing your family. Keep it up
smile.gif

Not sure about the jelly part, but good job Louise!!
beerchug.gif

That dastardly Vman beat me to it ...

FINALLY!!!!

What too you sooooooo long?!
tounge.gif

Congrats Pac! Place wouldn't be the same without you!
cool.gif

HEY! I'm Lucky #14 to say Congrats!! without getting the members Sick from a visual... I'm gonna shave 10 days in honor of your accomplishment!
tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|MoosesBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141143038 -->

Wow, PAC! I can't even count that high
biggrin.gif

Congrats, I'll be there in maybe 10 years or so
jump9.gif

cool.gif
Congrats, oh shaven one!
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|GJoker
Reason for Edit: None given...|1141159108 -->

Congrats!!! So is there some sort of NEW initiation that all of the 10K members must go through
rock.gif
wow.gif
laugh.gif

Back