Well cover me in jelly and call me louise!

congrats...
beerchug.gif

Thanky, thanky, folks! Much appreciated!
beerchug.gif

Hark! Doth that be jelly a-callin me name?

Blah blah blah yak yak yak my avatar says January 2002 but I actually started hangin sometime in 2001 and I dont even have 1/2 that much. How the hellifino can anyone post that much?
rock.gif
If you only had a $1 for everyone of those post ... hey Now there's an idea ... OK you guyz start puttin away $1 for every post, believe me youll love me for this in a couple years.. Ok ya post ho's ... go to it!
thumbs-up.gif

Good one one Pac, now whats that about Jelly?
rock.gif

rock.gif

Blah blah blah yak yak yak   my avatar says January 2002 but I actually started hangin sometime in 2001 and I dont even have 1/2 that much.  How the hellifino can anyone post that much?  
rock.gif
  If you only had a $1 for everyone of those post ...   hey Now there's an idea ...  OK you guyz start puttin away $1 for every post, believe me youll love me for this in a couple years.. Ok ya post ho's ... go to it!  
thumbs-up.gif

Good one one Pac,  now whats that about Jelly?
rock.gif
tanks, bruddah K....
beerchug.gif
That'd be a novel idea, though. Dayum! I woulda had 10K by now! Oh well.

Eh...the jelly? Really don't know. Just thought it sounded funny.
biggrin.gif

rock.gif

Congrats!!! So is there some sort of NEW initiation that all of the 10K members must go through
rock.gif

wow.gif

laugh.gif
As long as the initiation doesn't involve more pictures of hairy chested "women" in bikini's I won't mind.  
wow.gif

Ditto on the original comments about Cap.  Thank you Cap!

Congratulations on 10K!

wow.gif

Back