Alright ya buncha smarty pants...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
So I hop on real quick to see what's goin on...check a couple of old threads...

Then something catches my eye. Well, it HAD to catch my eye. I'd hafta be blind NOT to see it.

WHen I scroll through the org, good 'ol squinty is almost ALWAYS with me. I use him as a marker, if you will...whenever I head back to a thread I've responded to, I can always look for him and pick up from there.

Ennyhoo...I look around today and WTF?
laugh.gif
I know about the joke with RSD, but I opted to hang out on the sidelines. Seems to me that somebody with moderator powers decided that hangin out on the sidelines was not the way of Bushido.

Looks like I've been booted into the game. Hehe....oh well.

Now I'm off to search for clues.

and what's this? Ron? Havin a bit of input? HMMM....

now somethin's really fishy. Where's that thread that sledhead put up? I think I may find something in there.

So that's how it is, eh?
laugh.gif

Seems to me I have been teamed up on by two mods. Ah well....
laugh.gif
What's life if ya can't stop and joke for a bit.

laugh.gif

I think someone's been messin' with BigBS - he's got this weird avatar
tounge.gif

Aw, you can still find your posts Paul...you're the HUGE avatar on here...stands out like a sore thumb, like a rashed rear (he he), like that blasted pink Busa I see every now and again...you can still find your posts and it's just temporary...
tounge.gif

I promise to fix it when we're done torturing Andy
wink.gif

Eh? What's this? It's 11pm over here...and I'm still at work...and who do I spy?

One of the culprits, it appears.
tounge.gif
Heheh...nothin but love for ya, Em.
blush.gif
It's all well and good.
smile.gif

Eh? What's this? It's 11pm over here...and I'm still at work...and who do I spy?

tounge.gif
blush.gif
 It's all well and good.
smile.gif
Well, see, it's like this...we NEEDED the BIG avatar so we could really study Andy's pouty lips
laugh.gif

You're doing the board a huge favor here...plus, being as it was your idea and all, why not be on board, right?
ices_rofl.gif

Hope you're sleeping now...late work night for you my friend
sad.gif

tounge.gif
blush.gif
 It's all well and good.
smile.gif
Well, see, it's like this...we NEEDED the BIG avatar so we could really study Andy's pouty lips
laugh.gif

You're doing the board a huge favor here...plus, being as it was your idea and all, why not be on board, right?  
ices_rofl.gif

Hope you're sleeping now...late work night for you my friend
sad.gif
Great to see credit given where credit is due!

Back