Almost met my maker...........

Ken02busa

Donating Member
Registered
I was in Edmonton this week on the bike, Canada's 3rd largest city, after Toronto and Calgary.

Anyway, on my way to see 'click' with a buddy riding b1tch, I noticed this little red car coming up fast behind me, then overcame me on the right side, proceeded to tail gate the car ahead of him. I knew what was coming, so slid up to make damn sure he saw me, and he started coming over, then signalled, THEN shoulder checked, saw me finally, slammed on the brakes and almost took out the guy right of him. This was on Calgary trail South, 5 lanes both ways.
Had I not seen him coming, I am sure my wife would be sending a different message.

But wait, theres more!

After giving ME the finger and screaming at his side window towards me, I went to the theatre, and while walking up the stairs, HE is the guy directly in front of me. Went like this....

####### "do you always ride in peoples blind spots?"
me- in a very loud, deliberate voice in front of a thousand witnesses.....
"do you always speed in a posted zone, then tail gate, fail to signal intention to lane change, fail to shoulder check, almost kill 2 of us on the bike, then almost cause an accident when you swerve back into the wrong lane?

####### "whatever jerk, youo were in my blind spot, it's your fault"

So by now, I am red hot, tell him its time we go outside and talk about this like men, he looks over his shoulder (finally) and sees that I am the same height as him, though he is 2 steps higher than me, and slinks off to sit down. I was 2 rows behind, with 3 buddies, he kept looking over his shoulder, then gets up and leaves, leaving the 2 girls wondering what is going on.

I followed him out, thinking he was going to duck out and wreck the bike, and he went and hid in another theatre.

Good news- no damage to the bike, no arrests, no teeth on the floor, and hopefully this bobohead will think of the next time he does all that stupid crap. He ruined the movie for me, all I did was wait for the movie to end as I was worried about my bike. What a waste of 15.00.

i hate stupid people today i was coming home from school, two lanes both ways, i am cruising right beside a GSXR 600 just admiring the machine, already made eye contact with the rider, he knows what im doing, and hes giving me a good look at his ride, when all the sudden a lumina traveling the other way decides to make a U turn from southbound to the right lane of the northbound, right in front of the GSXR and I, we both just looked at eachother and raised an arm in aggreement of stupidity.....

-WHEELMAN

Didn't know Calgary was bigger than Montreal. Hear the oil/tar sand biz is booming up there.

Didnt Carolina beat them last week in hockey?
smile.gif

Glad to see it turned out alright. People suck for the most part. Always trying to start crap....

Ken, The cager was an azzhat. But, next time a cager is driving reclessly, maybe you should back off and give him room instead of pulling up hoping that he sees you. You are right that he was violating your lane, and the popo would have cited him for the accident. I prefer not to be dead right. I'd rather have the azzhat in front of me and hope the HP picks them up.

I applaud your patience... The moment he opened his mouth I would have dropped him.....
mad.gif

Ken,  The cager was an azzhat.  But, next time a cager is driving reclessly, maybe you should back off and give him room instead of pulling up hoping that he sees you.  You are right that he was violating your lane, and the popo would have cited him for the accident.  I prefer not to be dead right.  I'd rather have the azzhat in front of me and hope the HP picks them up.
good point BW, trouble is I was watching him in my mirror and he did the same thing a few vehicles back, roar up, tailgate, then pass with inches to spare, or slam the brakes on. I didnt want to end up in his back window.

"Your fault for riding in his blind spot?!?"
mad.gif
Oh I might have lost it right there.
mad.gif
Better to keep a cool head and not go to jail or worse ... You did good. - K

mad.gif

Back