ALL ARIZONA RIDERS!!!!!!

G

Big Papa,

How are you brother? This is a good group, you should try to make it. We leave early (as early as we can Panchop out of bed). And come back around dusk. Let me know if you change your mind I'll meet you at the Gilbert US/60 on-ramp that morning. What about Tom McQueen?

Bob

where are you riding to??? the weekend of the 12th i will be at pike's peak for the races. i heard some red 'busas were at the pavillions the other night. even too hot for me to ride to snottsdale. my baby sitters(my parents) are out of town for a month, i probably won't get much riding in. also, am taking my bike back to t/c for gas gauge service. great bike,but i expect everything to work. have fun, ride safe.

BP,

Usually go north on I-17, then at Camp Verde head East over to 89A (Clint's Well?). Last time I didn't go they wound up at a bar in Jerome, came home through Yarnell (cop city).

Bob

There is a thread going on the LA board, trying to shame the az riders into an august ride.
(is it too hot in the high country??)
Hava-

yea, my buddy on a 996 got a ticket on yarnell. they sit on top and have marks drawn on the backside of a guardrail. then they time you with binoculars, and presto you get a ticket. if there is a train, they can get more then 1 at a time. i love that hill, i know some guys have died there, i guess thats why the cops live up there. probabaly alot of paper work, when someone goes off the cliff or into the wall...

i am shameless, and it's still too hot unless you ride out of the valley at 4 in the morn and ride back 24 hours later. i must not be alone, i see very few bikes on the road in the 110 degree heat.

Back