Alaska Troopergate Panel: Palin Abused Power

yea well you best listen to more of what really matters... Your beloved Democrats are really trying to bury some bad stuff... (this is the heart of our problems btw)

Last edited by a moderator:
yea well you best listen to more of what really matters... Your beloved Democrats are really trying to bury some bad stuff... (this is the heart of our problems btw)

There you have it ... Bill Clinton at the end tells the truth about the Dems in congress.
People better wake up ...

Last edited by a moderator:
instead of all the this and that on each person running, just vote where your heart tells you, it will save everone a lot of problems, personally i can care less if palain did this, its not like she sold nuclear secerts to the ruskkies .show me just one, just one who has not done something wrong in politics. the same goes for obama and john, i dont care about the dirt pulled up, someone can pull dirt up on each and ever one of us also.
unless someone comes up with postive proof one of the hopefullys personally blowed up the world trade centers or was the gunman on the grassy knoll, i will not change my mind. ever thing else is pure trival.

There you have it ... Bill Clinton at the end tells the truth about the Dems in congress.
People better wake up ...

Clinton, did someone mention Clinton :rofl:

clinton_magazine.jpg

Back