Actually Have To Defend McCain/Palin

Southside Playa

Master Pot-Stirrer
Donating Member
Registered
Due to the continued ignorance on both side that pushes even further to extremists and their hateful BS, I actually have to say this azzhole was way outta line for his portrayals of John McCain & Sarah Palin. I can take some harmless comedy, but this cat is over the top.

Countdown with Keith Olbermann - The Official Web site- MSNBC.com

Click video #2, if it doesn't go directly to it.

I know most of you don't care for Keith Olberman, not sure if I agree with him all the time, but he was dead-on for talking down on this dumbazz.

I am so tired of ALL of the hating and the BS associated with the election process. None of US really gains anything from it. Aside from some spirited internet arguments and maybe some face to face, I am truly hopeful that whomever the next President of the United States can have me sitting here this time next year with a better bottom line and a more hopeful outlook for the future. Sadly, I doubt that either one will be able to accomplish that feat.

I haven't chimed in too much on the political shid lately because no one's core values as well as many heavily weighted opinions are gonna change on here. I'm tired of fighting. The more we argue the more we start to look like the azzhat politicians.

I can't speak for everyone, but at least I can rest assured knowing that Ron (Thrasher) is good people, and he thinks the same of me. We ain't voting for the same person, but we do share similar values. We PM each other from time to time and keep the muddy water clear. Bottom line is there alot of good people hurting out here from Joe the plumber/non-plumber, to Ron the Top Secret ex-military dude, to Marcus the Engineer. Notice the lack of political affiliation. At the end of the day, all of this arguing hasn't put not $1 back into my 401K or another gallon of gas in my bike.

I voted last week on Tuesday. So for me, until next Tuesday it is over. I may comment sparingly, but I have no more energy for the BS.

Everyone (that hasn't) get out & vote, not matter who it is for, just do it.

Rant Off

:agree:

Like Marcus said, regardless of who you are going to vote for, please make sure you vote.

The only way to get the president in office that the majority wants is for the majority to vote.

And whomever wins, in the end we all need to support the president and if you pray, he will need our prayers because it will be a long road..

I fould out today that here in Virginia if you go to vote early you can only cast a ballot for President and Vice. That could have implications for state and local elections. Was that the case where you voted early?

Also I am pretty tired of the negative crap. Tell me what you are going to do for the country, don't bother telling me what the other guy is going to do that is bad because I know you are trying to mislead me.

Whatever you do vote, I and probably several other have fought so that others could get a chance to vote and secure our own right to vote. Even if you just write in a candidate you believe in, you can only secure your rights by exercising them.

Back