Airsoft Guns....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Went to a gun show over the weekend and saw a both offering this things..... WOW! I couldn't believe they were toys. Might be interested in playing a game with these. Anyone got experience?

I had one, everytime I got it out of the drawer my kids would scatter and hide.
I'm interested....
smile.gif

Dayum, their mostly teenagers now! Guess that probably wouldn't work.......

Went to a gun show over the weekend and saw a both offering this things..... WOW! I couldn't believe they were toys. Might be interested in playing a game with these. Anyone got experience?
I know there a couple guys at work that have them. Think there is a place around here somewhere that they play on weekends not sure exactly where though. If you want I could probably find out for you though.

I know there a couple guys at work that have them. Think there is a place around here somewhere that they play on weekends not sure exactly where though. If you want I could probably find out for you though.
Wonder if its the same place as the flyer I recieved?

I have one that is fully automatic and is a blast. I now probobly 6 or 7 other people that have them and it is alot of fun to shoot each other.

I've got a kid/guy(22) that works for me that has about $3000 worth of the damn things, that's like 4 or 5 guns plus lasers and flashlights and bags and aggghhh... Kid is freakin' nuts and waiting for the "Zombies" to attack. Oh yeah, he sports a flashlight that he payed a measly $280 for. Just in case he needs to cause a seizure in a small animal or loose child....

Ive played a little. If you do go for it, spend the money and get a good gun. It will help you enjoy the game more. But know this, you can drop a fourtune into a good gun with motor hop-up, gear and all the goodies for the gun.

The guys I play with are hard core. Laser holographic sites, flashlight, full tactic gear, vest hoods, pants, pads, walkie talkies. Im talkin they look like somthing right off the strike force from your local swat team.

It is fun. Does hurt a little. but like the busa, you wear your gear, spend the money and have a blast doin it.

my roommate has an mp2, m16 and 1911 airsoft. the mp5 is pretty bad ass, we use it to trim the trees outside.. lol

Back