Just throwin this out there...

PACIFICBUSA

The Shaver Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
I'm lookin to get me a nice airsoft gun. For some reason or another, I'm fascinated with it. Sure, I could pick up the real deal, but that has it's limitations.

Can't take a 226 out into the yard and start blasting away at targets without the neighbors getting ballistic and calling the LEO.

I can, however, take my airsoft 226 and have a blast terrorizing the the damn stray cats that keep putting paw prints on my car (and bike!!!
mad.gif
)...not to mention the friggin piss marks and smell.

It's a blast to nail the damn stray chickens that keep messin with my prize roosters (which are in coops), who end up breaking spurs, toes, getting split beaks and the such.

I can't do that with the real deal. I don't really want to, either. I'm not a big fan of killing an animal if I have no intentions of eating it. A good zinger to the rear, however, seems to give me a small sense of satisfaction...
firedevil.gif

Same goes for the damn dogs that keep trying to hump my female dog...not to mention harassing the male.

So yeah...I was wondering: anybody into airsoft guns? And if anyone is, anyone have some they wanna let go of for a decent price?

I'm looking at a gas-powered automatic pistol...the Tokyo Marui's seem pretty nice, but wow....the price.

A decent automatic electric one is pretty cool too...

I've recently been getting into the whole mock war and urban assault games...dang good times. Although I'm currently getting owned big time by the boys who have the gas-powered pistols and guns. Those damn things hurt something pretty good, too.

All I have is a crappy lil semi-automatic electric pistol (which I modded to become full auto)...and that ain't cutting it. I'm gettin pelted left and right in the games. Dang bastids are pickin on the biggest guy with the wimpiest gun.
laugh.gif

But yeah...anyone here into them?
biggrin.gif

(PACIFICBUSA @ Feb. 12 2007,23:52) I can, however, take my airsoft 226 and have a blast terrorizing the the damn stray cats that keep putting paw prints on my car (and bike!!!  
mad.gif
)...not to mention the friggin piss marks and smell.
I have the same problem, da#n neighbors feeding all the strays
pissed.gif
pissed.gif

Someone said I could buy cougar piss and pour it around my house to keep the cats away.
muscle.gif

But I'm not too keen on replacing one type of piss with another
crazy.gif

I know nothing about those guns....
all_coholic.gif

How ya been Pac Daddy!!

pissed.gif

pretty okey dokey, CB...life's been rough and busy.

I'm with ya on replacing piss with another kind of piss. Not exactly my style. If there's gonna be ANY sort of piss around the house, it better damn well be mine.
guns.gif

Although it does elicit a decent chuckle when I wait for the bugger to get all nice and comfy on the car and then...POW!!! a plastic BB to the rear!

One of them dang cats got at least a good two feet of air before he skedaddled. Hehe...

What about you, man? How's things goin on your side of the pond?

(PACIFICBUSA @ Feb. 13 2007,00:02) I'm with ya on replacing piss with another kind of piss. Not exactly my style. If there's gonna be ANY sort of piss around the house, it better damn well be mine.  
guns.gif
ices_rofl.gif

I am having a blast,

got that gsxr750 for x-mas
biggrin.gif

You should meet us in Vegas in April or SLC, Utah in September
poke.gif

damnit...too late to edit the comment. Crap...

Pretty sweet, buddy!
beerchug.gif

Wish I could make one of the MNG's....although there is the slight obstacle of the distance I need to travel.
sad.gif

Good seeing that big blue face again  
biggrin.gif

Say hi to the Mama Pac and Pac Baby  
beerchug.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Feb. 13 2007,03:05)
(PACIFICBUSA @ Feb. 13 2007,00:02) I'm with ya on replacing piss with another kind of piss. Not exactly my style. If there's gonna be ANY sort of piss around the house, it better damn well be mine.  
guns.gif
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif

I just had this funny mental image of Pac walking around his yard, pissing everywhere yelling "MY YARD!!! MY YARD!!! Any cat comes in here and I'll piss on you too!"

ices_rofl.gif

I bought an airsoft gun for my 13 year old.

Before I let him go out shooting his friends with it I had him stand 4 feet from me and shoot me in the chest with it. I was wearing a t-shirt.

He didnt want to do it but I told him it was ok, before I let me son go around shooting his friends or him getting shot I wanted to know what it felt like first. so he shot me, barely even left a mark lol..

They are fun
biggrin.gif

I got that:
They are even more fun when loaded with 6mm metal BB's
SHOCKED.gif

MP5K_a.JPG

(yamahor @ Feb. 13 2007,08:57)
guns.gif
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif

I just had this funny mental image of Pac walking around his yard, pissing everywhere yelling "MY YARD!!! MY YARD!!! Any cat comes in here and I'll piss on you too!"
careful yammi....you might get squirted on.
tounge.gif

ices_rofl.gif

(thrasherfox @ Feb. 13 2007,09:04) I bought an airsoft gun for my 13 year old.

Before I let him go out shooting his friends with it I had him stand 4 feet from me and shoot me in the chest with it. I was wearing a t-shirt.

He didnt want to do it but I told him it was ok, before I let me son go around shooting his friends or him getting shot I wanted to know what it felt like first. so he shot me, barely even left a mark lol..

They are fun
biggrin.gif
hmm...that was probably one of the guns that's lower on the power scale.

The ones I'm looking at are anywhere in the 300+ FPS range...and definitely not the ones you'd like to be shot with from 4' away.

I'm lookin at a gas-powered fully auto one...they have some here, but the price is a lil steep.

You are right, though...they are tons of fun. Well, not so much at the moment, but they are fun.

I'm just tired of being the biggest guy in the group with the smallest, wimpiest gun. It ain't about ego...that's for sure.

It's just about being decently competetive. For every ONE shot I get off, they've already pelted me about 5-6 times.

And it's not like there's many obstacles that will shield me very well.
sad.gif

(PACIFICBUSA @ Feb. 13 2007,19:15)
guns.gif
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif
crazy.gif
I'll wear my Safety goggles...

ices_rofl.gif

I use on of these to shoot.....scare off Black Birds

Gamo 1000 fps .177

Sounds like a 22 when it goes off.

Pellet_Gun.jpg

(05BusaLe @ Feb. 13 2007,09:07) I got that:
They are even more fun when loaded with 6mm metal BB's  
SHOCKED.gif
umm...ok. Not looking to put metal bb's in there. That's not exactly my idea of fun.

Someone already tried to pull that at the games. Since I was already in my house, I decided to break out the pest-control rifle. Not too bad...1000 FPS .177 rifle with a scope and bipod mounted.

Couple of shots through the barrier he was behind and he got the idea pretty quickly.

(yamahor @ Feb. 13 2007,16:32)
guns.gif
ices_rofl.gif
ices_rofl.gif

tounge.gif
crazy.gif
there's implications of a disturbingly kinky mind behind that statement, yammi....
rock.gif

Hmm....
crazy.gif

ices_rofl.gif

crazy.gif

(BlueHaya @ Feb. 13 2007,16:34) I use one of these to shoot.....scare off Black Birds

Gamo 1000 fps .177

Sounds like a 22 when it goes off.
no no....Airsoft guns...

Not the pellet guns, bud. that thing's gonna be drawing blood.

Let me look around for a link to a clip...

(PACIFICBUSA @ Feb. 13 2007,19:41)
(yamahor @ Feb. 13 2007,16)

tounge.gif
crazy.gif
there's implications of a disturbingly kinky mind behind that statement, yammi....
rock.gif

Hmm....
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

crazy.gif

Back