Saw this at a gun show....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Saw this at the local gun show. Want to keep a loaded gun in your home or vehicle but afraid your children might get a hold of it. Fear no more with the "INSIGHT" gunsafe. About the size of your average shoebox, this all steel box with a spring loaded door is the answer. Can be opened in the time it takes you to blink your eyes! Best of all you don't need a key or combination to operate. Works off your fingerprint (can hold up to sixteen prints). Check them out here....... I'm sure they can be found elsewhere as the show I went to had them for $360........ INSIGHT GUNSAFE

Does it not have a key back-up mechanism? Will it read yer print through blood and such? Just don't know if I could trust it to gimme my piece if'n I needed it in a hurry. Somehow I think Murphy's Law would apply to the device at just the wrong moment. Good idea, if it really does work every time and under all circumstances... :cool:

Well if your fingers were all thrashed, I guess you could use your toe print. Up to 16 prints? But then again if your fingers were that thrashed a gun would be of little use unless you can pull a trigger with your tongue.

Just kidding....No hate mail please?

Yes, but its not easy access! Hidden in the back behind a panel is a ten pin round key lock which can be used to gain access to the contents of the box. I really like the fact that its portable. Can be mounted in a vehicle.....

Back