One BAD GUN

AA-12 slow rate of fire, hard to load, heavy and cumbersome 12 gauge.
or
Saiga 12, Tromix variety
8inch barrel 12 gauge on the tried and tested AK platform.
lets just say I am saving my pennies for this one.

http://tromix.com/images/S178inchLrg3w.jpg

Hey Blanca, this has your name written all over it:thumbsup:

If it's semi auto you would only need to pay registration fee of $200 for it being a short barrel rifle . If it's select fire it would be the same . Since it's a recent production made after 1986 a civilian cannot own it. You could go thru about a yrs worth of red tape and paperwork , get your classIII license and market them to law enforcement agencies. Once a Dept shows interest they would give you a proper request or 'demo letter' which would allow you as a classIII dealer to obtain one or several for show to said Dept .
This would then after demo be known as a dealer sample which you could keep and possess. It will then only be able to be sold to another classIII dealer again with another demo letter.
A good site to look at that has weapons of this type for sale is Sturmgewehr.com
Here is link to the NFA page there.
NFA Market Board - Message Index
Many of the weapons you see here are legal for you and I to own . The M16s and Aks you see as well as others like HKs that are $15-20,000 are the Pre-86 transferrables and the ones you see for around $1,000 or so are the post-86 dealer samples . The reason the transferrables are so expensive is because of their limited quantities due to fact that only so many machine guns were made before 1986 . The dealer samples and post-samples are still being made as we a speak and cost what they should but just are not legally obtainable to a civilian .
Example :
An Hk Mp-5 9mm machine gun legal for you and me costs around $15-18,500.
Real cost , cost to depts and cost to classIII dealers is about $600.
Sad but true :(

Awesome gun. But there is that sound of a 12 gauge being cocked that makes you think twice before opening that door

Back