One BAD GUN

Why not? People got Cannons, this is just a wee bit more portable:laugh:

It's a select fire weapon made after gun control act of 1986 which banned all future and new production select fire weapons from civilian hands . Unless your a class III dealer with a demo request from a law enforcement agency or active military you cannot possess one . Now if your a foreign agency or dept with a valid request and valid end user certificate I can get you all you want cheap .

It's a select fire weapon made after gun control act of 1986 which banned all future and new production select fire weapons from civilian hands . Unless your a class III dealer with a demo request from a law enforcement agency or active military you cannot possess one . Now if your a foreign agency or dept with a valid request and valid end user certificate I can get you all you want cheap .

So just good class III, nothing special, I still cant get one tho:banghead:

Ps- I have my Crayons all ready to draw up any papers you need to get me one. Still waitin on my case of Grenades.:whistle: I think i need my own soverign nation, Ill draw up some papers for that too. Ill be in touch:laugh:

PPS please dont look at my papers, they may not be quite as valid as they should be.

So just good class III, nothing special, I still cant get one tho:banghead:

Ps- I have my Crayons all ready to draw up any papers you need to get me one. Still waitin on my case of Grenades.:whistle: I think i need my own soverign nation, Ill draw up some papers for that too. Ill be in touch:laugh:

PPS please dont look at my papers, they may not be quite as valid as they should be.

Well if your method works... "I 'll buy that for a dollar and go from there!" :lol:

I had a dream about this last night. I GOT ONE:rofl: only to wake up in shock that is wasn't there. I called my friend who is an ex FBI and is now at the top of Safari Club International and he said it is no way I would ever get one. That just sucks!!

Back