Aftermarket grab bars

sumo

Registered
im interested in these grab bars, but before i buy i want to see a pic of it actually installed on the bike. Any help would be appreciated

ys%20grab%20bars%20busa%20pol%20env-2.jpg

I'm thinking about the same thing. I want the black anodized though.

Batman has them installed on his bike.

left3__Medium_.jpg

I wish I could show you a pic of mine but I have not received them from 1320 Strightliners yet!!!! ordered May 3, 2006
this will be the last thing I order from them! I hate waiting for things I pay for!!!!! sorry to vent but I this is one of the reasons I hate buying aftermarket items!!!!! they take your money and make you wait and wait and wait!!!!

Sorry all I'll get off my soap box now........
sad.gif

Got a good deal on a set off ebay a couple months ago. I got a chrome set for $115.

I wish I could show you a pic of mine but I have not received them from 1320 Strightliners yet!!!! ordered May 3, 2006
this will be the last thing I order from them! I hate waiting for things I pay for!!!!! sorry to vent but I this is one of the reasons I hate buying aftermarket items!!!!! they take your money and make you wait and wait and wait!!!!

Sorry all I'll get off my soap box now........  
sad.gif
Good to know. The set I like is offered at 1320 Strightliners so when I order (unless I find them elsewhere) I won't expect them before Christmas.
sad.gif

sad.gif

thanks for the pic guys Where did you happen to find those black bars? I have an 06 le and i do agree that it would look mint on my bike. I was oriiginaly going to do the gra bar mod buti decided to wait because i didnt want to cut the cowl and then find out that there might be a gap difference between the oem bar and aftermarket bars.

thanks for the pic guys Where did you happen to find those black bars?  I have an 06 le and i do agree that it would look mint on my bike.  I was oriiginaly going to do the gra bar mod buti decided to wait because i didnt want to cut the cowl and then find out that there might be a gap difference between the oem bar and aftermarket bars.
I've only found them in two places thus far:

[*] http://www.1320straightliners.com
[*] http://www.nycparts.com

If you find them elsewhere let me know. I believe a lot of .org members have had a bad experience w/ NYCParts, I may be mistaken.

OK so what shows up today, the bars from 1320 Strightliners and they look great, I'll post pictures later....

Ralph
biggrin.gif

I don't know what business I purchased them from, but I got them on ebay. The name Mike Archibold is on the box from Hendersonville, TN. I purchased something from him before and I should know the business, but for the life of me, I can't think of it right now. Must have Yungztheimers...
biggrin.gif

I thought about it, and I have to cut off some out of the hump, so I said nopppe...simple as that.

Back