After thoughts on the zx14 from the bike show

Well personally I can't see whats not to like about this bike. It's like you took the head of a sentinel from the matrix movies for the front end and then blended it with some straight out of the 80's styling on the tail and seat. All of this is complimented by the side fairing that makes u wanna throw a pound of hamburger on it and cook your lunch like a foreman grill. This bike has everything you could want. (this was total sarcasm by the way) haha.

Honestly bottom line hats off to Kawi for making such a powerfull bike but I don't know where the F their heads were in the styling department.

And I would also like to thank them for giving Suzuki the excuse to push the envelope again. All future 13.5 owners beware......soon you will feel the thunderous tremble of the new bird of prey beside u......oh so soon.

Reminds me of a 13 year old girl I kissed when I was a teen. She had braces on her teeth and we had a head on face collision and my tongue was ripped to shreds by her grill. Looked just like this Kawi.

Back