Charity Bike show - the busa gets some respect

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
Well instead of going to the NCSU game, I sold my tickets and went to the charity bikini/bike show at the local gentlemans club.

The club chain does these bikini/bike shows all year at different clubs all for the Duke Childrens Hospital.  The biggest one is down in Wilmington but this one was just outside of Raleigh.  There were mostly harleys and customs there, including the most fuggin tricked out gold wing I've *EVER* seen.  Actually when they annouced it was a gold wing, everyone was like, do huh?
rock.gif
 Looked like some crazy shid you'd see on biker build off or something.
laugh.gif

Anyway, I won first place for the sport bike class.  Only a couple of sport bikes there but the busa got the respect of being the king of the road
biggrin.gif

Of course I felt like an ass, I thought I grabbed the fresh set of batteries and wound up only getting two pics before they died.... so I'm *patiently* awaiting pics from the other photographers that were there...all but one I know so I know I'll get the pics sometime soon.

Here's one of the girls that was there on my bike.  The others will be posted when I get them.

bikeshow1.jpg

another ... hopefully I get the rest soon and will post them up. Some very cute girls out there as well.

bikeshow2.jpg

Dayum shes gots a banging body. Mmm Mmm good. Oh the blue/black isnt too shabby:p

not....too....bad...not too bad at all.
thumbs-up.gif

The model's not that bad either. Yer a good man, Zuk...a good man!
wink.gif

Who's the little feller in pic 2 standing on your mirror ...
biggrin.gif

I thought it was funny........sorry

YUMMY!!! I'd ride her so hard and so fast she'll scream!! (The busa that is).
biggrin.gif
Oh yeah, that girl looks good too.

WOW! I really like that "I'm so hot and bothered and want it right now" look in the first pic...really does something for me...
laugh.gif

I'm just picking on you guys...
tounge.gif

Congrats on the win!!! Were there any other sportbikes there at all?

Back