Advice on Turbo Kit for 09 Busa! Thanks

Well thanks guys...it seems like Richard at Rcc is the way to go...So I guess I'll order the kit from him when i'm ready in a couple months and bolt on turbo myself with a buddy of mine...He knows what he is doing...I'm going to have to find someone to do the tuning near here in Va...That seems to be the pain right now.

Iv been Emailing Richard back and forth about a stage-1...not the thing to do. I just got off the PHONE with him, that is the thing to do!!!!!
My head is so full of info...its spinning.
Im a GenI so a stage-1 is 240-250HP stock motor.
Do spacer, studs, and springs..up the boost for another 30HP, BUT that puts the injectors at max seeing 280HP

Spinning with a Stage-2 ( +$2100 )...same motor mods and you can see 300HP
Do also aftermarket rods and ....boost more to see 330HP.
YEa....buddy.
But for me...330HP rolling thu a 330 rear tire, brings it down to 310HP.
:laugh: ITs still good to go all on pump gas!
The info may be getting confuse in my head it was so much. The Ultra Plen was talked about to as intercooler ( liq/air ), so dont know if that ($2400) was mixed in to the HP equation.???

What Im saying is CALL him.......he will blow your mind and a great man to talk with.

Richard is a great guy and will blow your mind with all things turbo.:laugh:

I don't know how he gets any work done, he will always take your call.
If you talk to him too much you find yourself looking in your wallet for enough to buy an Ultra kit . . .

Get the Stage Two, throw Wossner pistons in there too while you have it apart, and turn it up to about 25 pounds boost . . .see if it doesn't make 430 rear wheel through that 330 tire you got!

Let me know how that feels :beerchug:

Richard is a great guy and will blow your mind with all things turbo.:laugh:

I don't know how he gets any work done, he will always take your call.
If you talk to him too much you find yourself looking in your wallet for enough to buy an Ultra kit . . .

Get the Stage Two, throw Wossner pistons in there too while you have it apart, and turn it up to about 25 pounds boost . . .see if it doesn't make 430 rear wheel through that 330 tire you got!

Let me know how that feels :beerchug:

:duh: dont temp me please:laugh:

That sounds like a plan - you won't regret it. Keep in mind that if you order your kit from a sponsor on this board (ME!), you will get you free shipping . . .:lol:

I will definitely keep that in mind and also may have to order several other parts from you as well! :)

You can easily spend 2000 on a kick ass can or you can spend 5000 and have a baddest machine on the planet.

Back