Turbo kit preference

If you ever want to upgrade from the basic kit,which you will...you're out of luck with velocity...they wont sell anything seperate.RCC or GHETTO the only way.My ULTRA kit made 404 on pump gas with a custom turbo...over and over and over..

man i am sorry but when i purchase my turbo it will be with bert through 1320 straightliners i talked to him about an undertail and we ended up talkin about what i am really wanting to do and i didnt even buy it cause he told me he can sell me one but it will be in the way if i ever want to get serious raceing the busa and he knoiws his shiat

Nuff said...

Velocity.jpg

I ordered my velocity stage1 with upgrade to external waste gate option. Total shipped price is $3885.00, so price is right in line with other stage 1 kits and is totally able to be upgraded should I decide to. I can also run stock oil cooler for a $100 more, but have decided to wait on that option for now. I should have kit in a couple more weeks and will post on how everything goes.

Also there will be a man out of Seattle selling his velocity kit and going to one of mine and his kit has 16 miles on it,Also he is willing to answer all your Questions and he will be the one to put a price on the kit and say why he is getting rid of it with only 16 miles on it, Im going to stay out of this one.NEED I SAY MORE !!!

billet_box.jpg

I ordered my velocity stage1 with upgrade to external waste gate option. Total shipped price is $3885.00, so price is right in line with other stage 1 kits and is totally able to be upgraded should I decide to. I can also run stock oil cooler for a $100 more, but have decided to wait on that option for now. I should have kit in a couple more weeks and will post on how everything goes.
Maybe you have not had enough time but wanted to bump this for an update .

bump.gif

So what is the problem with the Velocity Racing Stage 1 kit, I just ordered it and was woundering if I should cancel my order from reading this thread..

Back