Turbo kit preference

I was just doing alittle snooping and even tho im happy with the power the busa makes stock im kinda a hotrod freak so looked into the different turbo kits. I dont want a downpipe through the fairings and want the bike to be 100% stock looking. I found a Hahn Racecraft Kit for around $3700 says capable of 300hp on stock engine but also fits inside all stock body work. Any other kits out there like that? Also if anyones running their kit or knows anything about them opinions greatly welcome.

Velocity and the service after the sale is phenominal! Barry is very cool and has no poblems answering his customers calls and questions.NJ.

The Hahn kit will not fit totally inside the body work unless you willing to crush the air filter. When it first came out it was a good bang for the buck and is cable of close to 300hp when pushed. Today I would not recommend it because better products are available. The worst part of the Hahn kit is the header which is made from very thin tubing and is subject to cracking. I suggest you look closely at the starter kits available from these companys, converse with owners if you can find some, define exactly what your expectations are and pick what comes the closest. I have seen all three and each has its own strong points.

Velocity
RCC (Canadian sold through 1320 Straightliners)

Chill Factory

Custom Garret turbo, modded for external wastegate
38 mm tial gate (external)
304 grade stainless steel header and flanges
braided oil feed line and fittings
braided oil return line and fittings
new in-line fuel pump
rising rate regulator (FMU)
fuel lines for the fuel system
polished aluminum sheet metal air box
crankcase vent filter
boost gauge
K&N air filter

all vacuum lines, connectors, hose clamps, and fittings.
Power Commander maps will be supplied with kits.

$3.750.00  USD funds

Options:

--------Heavy duty clutch springs    $80.00 USD
--------Tial 50 mm BOV                     $375.00
--------Full pipe and carbon can      $450.00 USD
--------Water injection                    $800.00 USD
------0.080" Base Spacer              $55.00 USD
------Intecooler Option                 $1000.00 USD
------Ball bearing Turbo option     $700.00 USD
------Stage Two Upgrade             $5745.00 USD

This system will make 250 Hp on pump fuel without any engine work. It fits inside stock body work for a very stealthy look. This system can be upgraded to 300 HP with slight engine work.

all workmanship comes with a 2 year warranty ----ie. cracking pipes or fittings

turbo unit comes with a 2 year warranty

fuel pump and FMU come with a 2 year warranty

<!--EDIT|TURBO1320
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142709905 -->

Hayabusa_20Stage_201_2.jpeg

Thanks for the help , the velocity racing website isnt working right now but ill keep trying. If possible im looking to find a turbo kit that you can tie fairly easily into a set of dual high mount cans instead of single. Power wise 250hp is really fine for me tho. Trying not to really go to much considering its just a cruise bike and it wont be getting an extended swingarm.

Thanks for the help , the velocity racing website isnt working right now but ill keep trying. If possible im looking to find a turbo kit that you can tie fairly easily into a set of dual high mount cans instead of single. Power wise 250hp is really fine for me tho. Trying not to really go to much considering its just a cruise bike and it wont be getting an extended swingarm.
Works for me,nothing wrong with the site.

I'm extremely happy with my Ghetto kit ... sales, install, tuning and service is also top-notch.

<!--EDIT|sageronin
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136576484 -->

ghetto1barpumpgas.jpg

That would be an RCC kit repackaged in Ohio. Same thing as sold here -

<!--EDIT|Gary Evans
Reason for Edit: None given...|1136584706 -->

I am very happy with mt Velocity kit. No problems and she runs great. Just make sure you or your installer knows what they are doing.

I had little money (3400.00 well actually I had less MH let me trade in my exhaust on it ) and a lot of time to install it (about 10 hours total)

my kit looks like the pictures on your site, I would be curious to see the differences.

If RCC built it I am sure it is nice but what  are the differences? I see the exhaust option cost more from you as does the BOV option.

Does yours include braided fuel line? that would be a nice option IMO

<!--EDIT|h82bbad
Reason for Edit: None given...|1137857295 -->

Dennis has gone back up to $3995 so Richard's kit through 1320straghtliners is now cheaper than the ghetto. I've been told the main difference between the 2 kits is that the RCC kit comes prefit regarding hoses etc, where as you have to cut hoses on ghetto's to fit. I am still trying to decide between RCC and Velocity stage 1 at this point as I'll have my money in a couple of weeks.

Back