Turbo kit preference

I had to cut my fuel line to fit but I prefered to since I was able to route them where I wanted. All of the other stuff was perfect. I think the only thing I would change would be to use braided hose and aeroquip fittings.

dEPENDS ON WHAT YOU WANT. oNE OF THE BEST SETUPS THAT i SEE THESE DAYS IS THE new mcxpress. VERY NICE KIT, higher then most but excellent quality from what I have seen.

Less money and good is the Getto, etc. etc.

I initially had some fuel delivery problems due to rust in my tank! Thats another story though.I bought a new tank,thoroughy cleaned and flushed the ENTIRE fuel system,boy was I in for a surprise! The power is unbelievable! I am running more than 6lbs though,its north of 10lbs actually with C-16 Vp fuel and a custom map from Joe Hahn.No complaints with me on Velocity.
wink.gif

For the price Getto kit is a great kit...i have 1 and would not change for the world....tech support is like no other..call Dennis ANYTIME and he will square you away
cool.gif

The same kit (made by RCC in Canada) is available here for $245 less with more parts premade.
what parts are premade on the 1320 kit that arnt on the MH?
I would like to see if this is true or internet rumor.
(I see it had a braided oil return)
Gary I think it is evident you have a problem with Dennis but I don't know why.
I did visit your site and your kit looked good BTW

Like I said my kit was 3400.00 so it was not cheaper from 1320. But I was told that sale ended, however when I called him he sold my buddy a kit for the same price as mine last week (3400).

He also sold me my clutch springs and slave support for another 50.00 so he is killer on the deals,
I am sure 1320 is also a great vendor but I have not had any personal experience with them yet.
Brent Bird

<!--EDIT|h82bbad
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138464992 -->

The same kit (made by RCC in Canada) is available here for $245 less with more parts premade.
what parts are premade on the 1320 kit that arnt on the MH?
I would like to see if this is true or internet rumor.
(I see it had a braided oil return)
Gary I think it is evident you have a problem with Dennis but I don't know why.
I did visit your site and your kit looked good BTW

Like I said my kit was 3400.00 so it was not cheaper from 1320. But I was told that sale ended, however when I called him he sold my buddy a kit for the same price as mine last week (3400).

He also sold me my clutch springs and slave support for another 50.00 so he is killer on the deals,
I am sure 1320 is also a great vendor but I have not had any personal experience with them yet.
Brent Bird
See turbo 1320's previous post regarding completeness of parts on the RCC kits.

I saw it, it dod not show it to be more complete that is why I asked, It does not even show it coming with a fuel pressure gauge, the MH kit does, that is why I asked.

I saw it, it dod not show it to be more complete that is why I asked, It does not even show it coming with a fuel pressure gauge, the MH kit does, that is why I asked.
The kits are pretty much the same but Richards (rcc) which can be bought through 1320 are more complete and I have personally verified this(not that I am anyone special) but I did call Richard the other day and talked to him for a little while concerning his kit.His( Richard) kits come more put together then Motorheads kits with everything pretty much labeled and as put together a smuch as possible plus it comes with an installation video.

<!--EDIT|gixxer2k1000
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138948031 -->

1320 I got your email the other day and I will be calling you here in the near future about the Turbo kits as well.
beerchug.gif

WAS Velocity - dumped it .... Called Motorhead & questioned him repeatedly for quite some time ... Now using an Ultra prepped by him .... Granted it's not your standard kit ...

If ANYONE has done more homework than me on why / what / how as far as both camps ... I'd like to meet him

Your choice shuld also involve help after the fact ... familiarity with the system and the willing to not just put bandaids on problems when they arise rather than truly fixing it ...

So what seller/kit is the best combo

I have no dount that 1320 sells good kits ... and knows their product .... just ask questions ... of anyone you want to buy from

WAS Velocity - dumped it .... Called Motorhead & questioned him repeatedly for quite some time ... Now using an Ultra prepped by him .... Granted it's not your standard kit ...
Rob, what happened to SKII? Are you not satisfied with Velocity's performance? Bugs? Let us know, especially the guys that were leaning in that direction. Many here have regarded your opinion on Velocity not only b/c you have the kit, but spent buttloads of cash with Velocity/TotalKaos to get it right.

Rob, what happened to SKII? Are you not satisfied with Velocity's performance? Bugs? Let us know, especially the guys that were leaning in that direction. Many here have regarded your opinion on Velocity not only b/c you have the kit, but spent buttloads of cash with Velocity/TotalKaos to get it right.
BikePics.com
here is skII

(taken from the sh.org post)

BikePics.com

and the new "ULTRA" bike
"last time you'll see it till its done."

1320 I got your email the other day and I will be calling you here in the near future about the Turbo kits as well.
beerchug.gif
Thank you so much and im looking forward doing business with you,I will stay on the phone all the way threw the install if i have to,And guys there is more trick parts coming your way,there is at lest two NEW billet parts being made every week for the Turbo Kits. Like this 2 1/4 Tial weldable up pipe V-Band clamp.

132_3254_IMG.jpg

I just ordered my ghetto kit and have to say dennis is an awesome Guy!!Takes the time to answer all your questions and answers and returns your phone calls!!Gave me a great deal on a great kit,I cant sleep at night ,i am so anxious to have a turbo busa!!!
jump9.gif

I saw it, it did not show it to be more complete that is why I asked, It does not even show it coming with a fuel pressure gauge, the MH kit does, that is why I asked.
OH OK !!!!!
if you advertise your  kit as more complete, tell me what makes it more complete. I have asked this question 3 times in this thread, I would expect you to be happy to tell how much better your version is.
All I could find was a picture so I could not tell how complete it was from that.

BTW My Stage 1 Ghetto Bike just went 5.8's in the 1/8 at 62.75" on a wore out Bridgstone bt014ss.....not bad for an incomplete kit
biggrin.gif

<!--EDIT|h82bbad
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139073178 -->

The turbo is indexed all hoses are pre cut and made nothing to drill or tap except for the oil drain on pan,all fittings are on turbo when you get it,But its all what you want!!!!!

<!--EDIT|TURBO1320
Reason for Edit: None given...|1139075243 -->

The turbo is indexed all hoses are pre cut and made nothing to drill or tap except for the oil drain on pan,all fittings are on turbo when you get it,But its all what you want!!!!!
Its a great idea but the only thing I dislike about that is it limits you to installing the fuel pump and FMU and all the routing of hoses to 1 certain way.

If you can cut your own you can route the hoses where you please and put the pump and FMU where you want.
smile.gif

I can see this as benificial. Not a bad Idea. And though I agree that there is more than one right way to route a fuel system, It has been shown that doing it the wrong way can and will cause problems and headaches.

It doesn't matter how much good you do, there will always be that one customer that could #### up a wet dream and call your products or efforts garbage because of their lack of ability.

Back