ABS delete tech / turning off abs gauge light

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Seen that many years ago , much better brake setup than tokicos , and impressive viewing of documented pull on the lever to scrub off that big speed . Certainly pulls up well enough for most riders , and compared to your 'ol high 9 second Gen 1 , reckon it would blow your mind Red , even though you probably been spoiled with your lightweight ABS equipped Aprilia . Still think you may like to try a Gen 2 fitted up with good Brembo's and 330mm US ductile iron !!
Better put some money into your Gen 1 's stoppers bro , turbo update will only add to urgency , with all those expected ponies bro !! :)

C10, I just deleted my ABS. Its a full-time drag bike. Do you know of any fuses or relays I can and/or should pull? Appreciate the tip on grounding the brown wire. Good stuff!

C10, I just deleted my ABS. Its a full-time drag bike. Do you know of any fuses or relays I can and/or should pull? Appreciate the tip on grounding the brown wire. Good stuff!
There is a 30 amp fuse for the system . You can repurposed the circuit for something else if needed .
It is hot full time ( has power ) so anything you use it for will work with key off , and could drain a battery .

Interesting. I don't get removing the ABS completely as it is useful on a touring bike where road conditions can catch even great riders out on occasion. I suppose if weight is absolutely your priority. Would be cool however to put a switch in there so that the ABS can be switched off easily from the cockpit.
On my now sold 13 Busa I had Spiegler SS lines+rcs19 master and it stopped as good as my rsv4 if not better(an abs RSV4 that is).
Picking up a 14Bus next week and Hel SS lines on the way and 1290SDR radial brembo master already waiting to go on.They stop great with proper lines and radial master.Not great stock though.

Back