A very pertinent question about Stonehenge (swingarm nuts)

I meant to say boostedcycle lol. Im almost positive HE runs one and is a vender not powerhouse, sorry powerhouse lol. Yea that arm looks pretty thin in the pic. Ive seen that before and kevin remember i mentioned a couple types of arms that have breakage issues when we were talking about that "dme" arm. If you end up not feeling good about it, dont be the nice guy if it makes you feel uncomfortable, you were sold a "dme". On the other hand in the article "birds of prey" im pretty sure it shows a velocity on one of boostedcycles stupid strong bikes

Rob at Boosted Cycle is who I bought my turbo from, I talk to him quite a lot but didn't bring up the swingarm. I actually got the swingarm on and torqued to 65lbs and I haven't driven it yet but it felt good and I aligned the chain and put the brake back on and that was all I had time for although I wanted to take it for a spin around the block. Will do today. I still gotta put that chain guard on. The broken arm in the picture of the thread actually doesn't have a welded piece in the section of the area where it broke where it should have. There is a 90 degree where they put that crossbar in but didn't weld in a gusset to strengthen that and it was identified too late unfortunately. It looks like mine is completely different caliber and quality than that broken one. I will take a pic of it together tonight. I had to turn the compression all the way up on the shock, with that 10", sag was quite a bit. I ordered a shock but couldn't afford the Penske.

Back