A question about servicing.

newman

Registered
Bikes going in for it's first service on August 2nd. now what do you do for your next services, according to the manual the next one is due at 4000 miles or twelve months whichever comes first, now I'm never going to get 4000 miles on the clock by then, or the other miles for future services so I don't see the point in getting it serviced by months, the only reason I can think of is that it will be in your service book. Can anyone tell me their service schedule.
I think I know whats coming ride the bike more.:laugh:.

If your not going to be putting on miles, just change the oil yearly and follow the books timeline on other fluids.
Posted via Mobile Device

Lube the chain every 500mi, Oil and filter every 5K. Don't over think it, the Busa is a strong bike overall and doesn't need to be pampered

The less the Dealer messes with things the least amount of problems you Will have.
change oil and filter, clean, lube and adjust chain. Most likely your tire is close to being wore out at
4k miles. Just ride and keep it clean
Posted via Mobile Device

I change mine every 3k if I can.

Can anyone tell me what's the best air I can use for my tires?

4K oil and filter, I've never changed the oil in any vehicle without changing the oil filter too.

Back