bad service

Revolution

revolution custom paint
Donating Member
Registered
so i got my baby back from a 4000 mile service at my buds dealership in nassau county where i purchased my bike. they asked me who changed the oil because it looked like it had about 20,000 miles on it and a fram filter was used. i let them know i had it serviced at a suzuki dealership in riverhead long island ny, i'm also letting you guys know...

a short time later when i got the bike back from riverhead after my first service i wanted my chain adjusted and 05busale was kind enough to adjust the chain for me, he noticed that my rear tire cotter pin was missing...!!! now i find they put some cheap oil and a cheap filter in/on my baby...

i will never go back to the riverhead suzuki dealership, i went there 'cause it was closer, never again.

so the guy who serviced my bike at my buds dealership in nassau county told me she's running REEEEAL good after the 4,000 mile service. fatory oil, and filter, chain cleaned and lubed, about an hours ride home and sooo smoooothe... soo smooooothe.

feels good to have her back.

cool.gif
you could learn to do your own work
rock.gif

Dont trust someone else to do the most simple and important things such as the oil change.

Good deal you friend has a shop you can trust to use now.
beerchug.gif

yeah my friend has a dealership it was just far to go to but not anymore!

i like that i can have a computer print out of services when/if i sell he.r

I bought my 05 from them and it was the worst experience , I never went back. Basic stuff I do myself but Bob at Fun Wheels in Medford is great!! Its a Honda dealership but he will work on anything..

Hey, at least you know they changed the oil and yanked , um, adjusted the chain
tounge.gif

Back