A day at the motorcycle drags

cool.gif
smile.gif

not seeing any 14's
This was the only one I saw on the strip. There were a few more that I saw parked. I can't remember what this guy's time was. On another note, the fastest time we saw was a 6.05 with a top speed of 237 mph. Was pretty awesome and the crowd went nutz!
Was that a funny bike?
Yes, the 6.05 was a funny bike. One of those with a rear tire that's wider then my ex-wife's...errr....treadmill?

And the white bike in the Team Suzuki picture...NJ...not sure who's it is as they had 3 bikes there. Watched one from Team Suzuki getting ready to go, get a DQ on the starting line because the front fender broke while warming up the rear tire. They ripped the fender off at the line and dropped it in the trash barrel between the lanes. The tree was lite (top four yellows) when they gave both bikes the "kill em" sign. I guess an official from the Tower ruled it a DQ fearing that parts would fall off during the run. Team Suzuki was pissed as all get out!!

<!--EDIT|Shanling
Reason for Edit: "Oopsie"|1156247724 -->

DSC_8098.JPG

Picture with front fender gone prior to being on the line and getting the DQ from the tower.

DSC_8101.JPG

Man that last one reminds me of Elmer Trett. I found a big Jpeg image of a painting of Elmer a few weeks ago and one of our designers plotted it out poster size for me. It now hangs proudly in my office!

Back