A Couple of things that have been bothering me about the org recently...

I do feel many conservatives on this site think I am dumb, but on the other hand they could very well be correct. What they don't understand is that I used to be very smart and now I coasting to my retirement...........:laugh:
Me too brother :laugh:

I respectfully say this.
People complaining that things "offend" them is a big part of what's wrong with the world.
We all have our opinions and not everyone can agree. If you dislike something and it "offends" you, then that's just how it is.
I dislike alot of things. If it's here(or anywhere), then I do one of two things.
Ignore it and move on.
Or, Respectfully disagree in a civil discussion.
You don't have to read the non bike related things here, or anywhere.

+1000

well to keep things short i belong to alot of other motorcycle sites and out of all of them i the org is the best imo of course... i think that the mods,admins, are doing a fine job while still respecting other peoples views.. nothing will ever be 100% perfect here or at any other site but i think that the org is dame close to 100%.. keep up the great work guys((mods/admins)) and thank you for the org:beerchug:

We are glad you are here Justin! I think you boss made a good choice when he went with your idea as I think it's helped spread his business to a wider audience; he certainly gained another customer he would have never had with me!

Just don't every call me Uncle Skydivr......

Yes, he prefers Grandpa Skydivr!! :laugh:

Not that you can't learn a lot from the shared info about the busa but you are 100 percent correct. What you see is what you get. I've been feeling the same way for quite some time. This is a mostly conservative site and if your not one your dumb in their opinion. Just use your search bar and see for yourself.

Concervatives are absolutely, NOT, dumb! You have your views and beliefs, I can accept that.

And besides, we need you, who else would we argue with? :laugh:

Peace !

I've also been around long enough to never have an issue with it's performance or other members(besides Bots, he's a punk).

24729908.jpg

Back