Recent chain of events at the Org.

Interesting thread. Haven't been around much lately. Waiting on the dust to clear and for my account to be corrected. I feel I have been treated unfairly and my expectation is that this will be corrected.

Robert...missed having you around. Strange times right now and we still have a lot of members that are AWOL. Hope we find our center point again.

I've read this thread and others relating to similar complaints. What I have noticed is there was a recent surge in new members(recent as in within a year or so) and in turn some of these brought their normal internet behaviour with them, pushing the envelope here. The rules have always been in place, it's just some people do not/will not read them. I did when I registered and others did too so the recent requirement to "agree" to them just didn't matter to me. Now you can't say "Oh, I didn't know that".

Perhaps the mentioned flight of long term members was caused by the actions of newer members...I know I've been surprised at some of the recent post contents and knew things would be coming to a suprise ending for some, albiet a temporary hiatus.

Someone has mentioned "we are all adults here".....No, that's not true. There are LOTs of folks that have smaller kids at home cruising the site with them and some of the material that gets posted is not appropriate for youngsters.

I for one appreciate the powers at this site for trying to maintain a place to come to related to my Busa and other interesting topics. If people feel the need to push the envelope, just go to the 1000s of other sites where crap is accepted. Everyone knows where they are.....

Have a pleasant day!

Amazing to note, also, that there's a continued surge in new members and activity now that our reputation is being advertised elsewhere.

Busa folk who want a quality site without all the BS and drama...have come here.

Amazing to note, also, that there's a continued surge in new members and activity now that our reputation is being advertised elsewhere.

Busa folk who want a quality site without all the BS and drama...have come here.

I agree , Well said! :thumbsup:

Interesting thread. Haven't been around much lately. Waiting on the dust to clear and for my account to be corrected. I feel I have been treated unfairly and my expectation is that this will be corrected.

OMG DO3 is back there goes the thread. :poke: :rofl:

sorry bro couldnt help that one.

??? I thought everything was "corrected" on the Org with the exception of a few members that went way too far....and now find themselves no longer part of the Org.

I haven't posted on the Org much lately because it's winter, and I don't have anything to talk about. I haven't been able to ride my Busa since sometime in early October, a staggering/limping job has rendered me with no mod $$, seems every post already has 30+ replies covering the subject in complete detail when I find it,.. so phooey on it.
Rules have nothing to do with it, winter boredom has silenced me.

To me, coming here is like going to a free public park on a sunny day. It can be fun, refreshing, relaxing, informative, healthful ... once in a while you can have a few folks that make it less than fun. DONT blame the park! We can allways leave and come back later, or go elsewhere. Thats a great thing about this FREE site!

"Long Live the ORG!" :beerchug:

I couldn't care less about the rules that I don't break. It all seems good to me. As to the favoritism, I think it is more likely that it is just like other rules IE.. Speeding, Yeah its against the rules or laws but people still get away with it when the popo isn't watching. I like this place. Safe site, safe threads, nice people, no problems.

Back