Just wanted to say...

GsxrBots

Motorboatin' Moonpies, Gangnam Style
Registered
I've been a member of several forums over the last 10 years or so. I'm still a member of probably over 10 forums currently. All for different things in my life. I've been a member here for a couple years, but really didn't start participating in any threads until a few months ago.
I just wanted Cap and EVERYONE else here to know that this is hands down the best forum on the internet. I love coming here. I love hearing about people's days, and there problems, and there solutions. I love seeing how differently we can all mod the same bike, and everyone loves the mods no matter what they are into. I love how there is intelligent people here. Mature people. Friendly people. I've never had a site that I need to look at at least once a day just to see what is going on with you guys. I probably will never make it out to any of the big meets since I've got a pretty tied down job and home life, but I just wanted all of you to know that you are appreciated.
During the Christmas season I tend to think about my life, and hope that it is worth what Christ died for. I just wanted to say that Hayabusa.org has made my life better in the last few months. I mean that honestly. I've read about people who's health has deteriorated, lost family members, lost pets, accidents, etc. I've had members send me parts for free, and wouldn't even let me pay for shipping.
I've dealt with a few of your site sponsored vendors and had NOTHING but good things to say about them.
I've had complete strangers wish me well for a surgery that I recently had.
I'm starting to ramble. I just really want to let all you know that you are all great people, and please don't let this site turn into what 99 percent of all the other forums on the web.
I appreciate this site, and I appreciate you guys. I hope to be a more active member here in 2011 and hopefully next year will be even better for me than this.
Merry Christmas .org members, Merry Christmas Captain, and may God bless all of you throughout the Holidays and the the New Year.

Very thoughtful post my friend. Imagine the feeling you have compounded by meeting the person behind the screen name or avatar. Its the relationships that set this site apart from others. We have many members that no longer own hayabusas or any bike at all. The oRg is unique. Merry Christmas and God bless.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I can say this forum got me talking, period...never have been much for chatting on the internet or forums and don't belong to any others. Guess you're stuck with me~!~ :laugh:

I've been a member of several forums over the last 10 years or so. I'm still a member of probably over 10 forums currently. All for different things in my life. I've been a member here for a couple years, but really didn't start participating in any threads until a few months ago.
I just wanted Cap and EVERYONE else here to know that this is hands down the best forum on the internet. I love coming here. I love hearing about people's days, and there problems, and there solutions. I love seeing how differently we can all mod the same bike, and everyone loves the mods no matter what they are into. I love how there is intelligent people here. Mature people. Friendly people. I've never had a site that I need to look at at least once a day just to see what is going on with you guys. I probably will never make it out to any of the big meets since I've got a pretty tied down job and home life, but I just wanted all of you to know that you are appreciated.
During the Christmas season I tend to think about my life, and hope that it is worth what Christ died for. I just wanted to say that Hayabusa.org has made my life better in the last few months. I mean that honestly. I've read about people who's health has deteriorated, lost family members, lost pets, accidents, etc. I've had members send me parts for free, and wouldn't even let me pay for shipping.
I've dealt with a few of your site sponsored vendors and had NOTHING but good things to say about them.
I've had complete strangers wish me well for a surgery that I recently had.
I'm starting to ramble. I just really want to let all you know that you are all great people, and please don't let this site turn into what 99 percent of all the other forums on the web.
I appreciate this site, and I appreciate you guys. I hope to be a more active member here in 2011 and hopefully next year will be even better for me than this.
Merry Christmas .org members, Merry Christmas Captain, and may God bless all of you throughout the Holidays and the the New Year.

:clap::thumbsup:

Nice post GsxrBots. We are like family here......so what did y'all get me? :laugh:

God Bless and Merry Christmas :santa:

Great post. This place is different than most. Our members make it so. Thanks for the post and have a Merry Christmas!

Kind words indeed and I agree whole heartedly... I've been here allmost 10 years and have experienced exactly what your sayin.

Thanks for sharing :beerchug:

Back