In light of recent events...............

Godram Internet viruses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REALLY didint feel like workin today argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:

I'll introduce them to my family... heck.. come over for Thanksgiving dinner.. when the blue haze develops throughout the whole house and there isn't a piece of fresh air to be found in the entire house....then on the way home, we'll let them ride home with my brother and sis-in-law who don't roll the windows down when they smoke in the car....

That sensation of NOT BEING ABLE TO BREATHE convinced me I didn't need to look THAT COOL.

I'll introduce them to my family... heck.. come over for Thanksgiving dinner.. when the blue haze develops throughout the whole house and there isn't a piece of fresh air to be found in the entire house....then on the way home, we'll let them ride home with my brother and sis-in-law who don't roll the windows down when they smoke in the car....

That sensation of NOT BEING ABLE TO BREATHE convinced me I didn't need to look THAT COOL.

Hey you....quitcher*****in...:poke:I'll be back, now I need a cigarette...all this talk about smokin':laugh:

And at the advice of DNGrumpy along with several PM's from other members

I decided to have my cholesterol checked. Had blood drawn today. Funny how I still cringe at getting stuck with a needle considering the amounts of hours I have in ink work:laugh:

Anyway, I'm hoping that everything comes back normal. I highly suggest that everyone else have their cholesterol checked. It could save your life.:thumbsup:

This PSA has been brought to you by Baaaaaaahhhhhh!:rofl:

Wait until you have a team of three or four laughingly stick a flashlight up your bungholio probing for aliens. You ain't seen nothing yet! :rofl:

I use to get mine checked with instant results at the Meijer pharmacy twice a year for 30.00. Mine was a little high but all I was eating at the time was red meat:whistle::laugh:

Good luck bro. I got some advice and tips for ya if its high:beerchug:

Back