In light of recent events...............

SAMBUSA

TATTOO'D WHITE TRASH
Donating Member
Registered
And at the advice of DNGrumpy along with several PM's from other members

I decided to have my cholesterol checked. Had blood drawn today. Funny how I still cringe at getting stuck with a needle considering the amounts of hours I have in ink work:laugh:

Anyway, I'm hoping that everything comes back normal. I highly suggest that everyone else have their cholesterol checked. It could save your life.:thumbsup:

This PSA has been brought to you by hookers:rofl:

Big 40 is approaching quick for me.....so the annuals will start.

My wife says I need to go to a Dr she has started to go for aches and stuff.....but she is female?:moon:

Hope you comeout good

My wife says I need to go to a Dr she has started to go for aches and stuff.....but she is female?:moon:

Hope you comeout good

Hate going to the Doc, but Mike's unexpected death has put a little fear in me.

Good for you Sam...MEN should be checked for lots of things they don't want to talk about, so don't stop there :whistle:

I know every single thing wrong with me thanks to 15 different doctors over the last 14 years :rofl:

Good for you Sam...MEN should be checked for lots of things they don't want to talk about, so don't stop there :whistle:

I know every single thing wrong with me thanks to 15 different doctors over the last 14 years :rofl:

ahem......I'm not ready for the "other" checks just yet:puke:

Hope you comeout good

Annuals at 40 ?

Shoot I thought it was 45. Oh well I have one already on the books in about a month.
Posted via Mobile Device

ahem......I'm not ready for the "other" checks just yet:puke:

Don't be so sure...have a family member that found out he had testicular cancer at the age of 30...he's fine, but only because it was caught so early and he's checked annually now...

Just saying, this is a good time for all MEN to think about their health...the women seem to know this and we have an entire team of medical professionals telling us every little thing that's wrong :laugh:

Don't be so sure...have a family member that found out he had testicular cancer at the age of 30...he's fine, but only because it was caught so early and he's checked annually now...

Just saying, this is a good time for all MEN to think about their health...the women seem to know this and we have an entire team of medical professionals telling us every little thing that's wrong :laugh:

Gettin the boys checked out is one thing. Just not up for the whole prostate exam thing.

Yeah, if something really is wrong, wouldnt you want to know in time to fight it? I would. I have responsibilities to my wife, and checking out early because i was afraid to go to the doctor would be something i would definitely consider not good. lol

Hope everything checks out okay though.

I had my cholesterol checked back in November. I can't remember what it was exactly but it was high for my age (im 28). Blood pressure was up there as well.

high fiber is the way to go... fiber doesn't release bile back into the digestive tract like other foods... bile is made from your body's stored cholesterol... thats why your cholesterol goes down with high fiber diets...:thumbsup:

I guess that's one good thing about working for a chemical company- they force me to do a yearly physical...full service checkup, otherwise I'd never go on my own because I'm a big puss when it comes to doctors.

Back