a change that bugs me

red1100cc

Registered
i noticed a few changes to our beloved org lately but one that bugs me is at the bottom of the thread i can nolonger navagate throughout the forum. there used to be a drop down bar to nevagate throughout the forum but it is no longer there.

:poke: i wish yall would put it back, it was an easy way to nevagate throughout the org.

i noticed a few changes to our beloved org lately but one that bugs me is at the bottom of the thread i can nolonger navagate throughout the forum. there used to be a drop down bar to nevagate throughout the forum but it is no longer there.

:poke: i wish yall would put it back, it was an easy way to nevagate throughout the org.

Fixed, sorry about the hassle.....

cap

Thank you! I noticed it,but was going to live with it. Sure is nice to have though! :thumbsup:

I've been missing it too.

:welcome: back, forum jump.

On a somewhat related note, I don't care for the photos displayed at the top of the pages from the H.O.G. gallery. If they were somehow motorcycle, or member, related it would be one thing, but I've seen an Angelina Jolie photo up there and I doubt she's a member here.

This morning I logged on to find a photo of a lion, and a b&w photo that I can only assume came from a movie promotion. These things confuse me when I come here. What's next? Disney characters?

I've been missing it too.

:welcome: back, forum jump.

On a somewhat related note, I don't care for the photos displayed at the top of the pages from the H.O.G. gallery. If they were somehow motorcycle, or member, related it would be one thing, but I've seen an Angelina Jolie photo up there and I doubt she's a member here.

This morning I logged on to find a photo of a lion, and a b&w photo that I can only assume came from a movie promotion. These things confuse me when I come here. What's next? Disney characters?

Those pics come from all of the pics that have been uploaded to the forum..., there are well over 200,000 of them... I dont have time to really sort through them all. There is a story behind each one for sure as it was at one time in the last 10 years uploaded to the site... I don't necessarily like all the non bike pics that come up but it has sparked the memory of a few threads when I have seen the pics... We don't randomly pull images from google, those were all uploaded....

I just take the good with the bad...

CAp

Back